Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

your favo rpgs of all time

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:48 pm    Post subject: your favo rpgs of all time Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok iam want to know your favo rpgs of all times :?:
my are suikoden 2 & 5 grandia lunar 1& 2 phantasy star chrono cross
Xelinis

2985 Potch
0 Soldiers
21837 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:27 am    Post subject: Re: your favo rpgs of all time Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Xenogears - Budget issues made the game a bit sloppy, but the level of ambition that went into this game is something we hadn't seen before and haven't seen since.
2. Chrono Cross - As a sequel to Chrono Trigger, it failed. As its own entity, it was a gorgeous and well conceived game.
3. Chrono Trigger - Most polished RPG I have ever played.
4. Shadow Hearts - The dark atmosphere was, ironically enough, a breath of fresh air in a sea of anime-cliche ridden RPGs. The story and characters were memorable and the battle system kept me on my feet.
5. Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter - People hate this game for being so different; I say that different is good! A great and innovative game with more replay value than anything I have ever played.

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: your favo rpgs of all time Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Suikoden II
2. Chrono Trigger
3. Final Fantasy VI
4. Final Fantasy Tactics (if that counts)
5. Final Fantasy IV
6. Earthbound
7. Secret of Mana (again, if it counts)
8. Suikoden
9. Suikoden V
10. Chrono Cross

I haven't played any of these in years and probably forgot some important ones.
Empyrean

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My Top 10

1. Suikoden II
2. Star Ocean II
3. Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
4. Front Mission DS
5. Suikoden III
6. Suikoden V
7. Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga I & II
8. Breath of Fire II
9. Final Fantasy Tactics
10. Final Fantasy VI

Notables:
Final Fantasy IV, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy IX, Rudora no Hih?, Persona: Revelations, Seiken Densetsu III and Legend of Zelda: Link to the past.
hurraycan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: your favo rpgs of all time Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Suikoden Tierkreis
2. Suikoden 2
3. Kingdom hearts 358/2 days
4. Kingdom hearts Chain of memories
Archpark

64097 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's hard to grade this since I felt different at different times... but... I'll base this on enthusiasm as I remember it from when the games came out... and skew it slightly with what I think now. Skies of Arcadia is on here, but I liked it a lot more the first time I played it than when I went back to it years later.

1. Final Fantasy Tactics
2. Suikoden III
3. Final Fantasy X
4. Suikoden II
5. Xenogears
6. Dark Cloud 2
7. Final Fantasy IX
8. Final Fantasy VII
9. Suikoden V
10. Skies of Arcadia
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: