Suikoden United and Inspirational Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Where would you live in Suikoden?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackKnightYuber

320868 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Somewhere in the Island Nations for me. Seems like it'd be a nice climate to live in year-round. Like Ezekiel, I'm partial to either the Kingdom of Obel or Nirva Island. Nirva would be cool, since it'd be so close to both Obel and Falena, for when I'd want to take a little vacation.

Then again, there are some great little townships on the northern continent as well. Budehuc comes to mind, as does Lenankamp. But realistically, I think the Island Nations would do it for me. I could spend all day in a nice climate, fishing, sailing, and doing whatever. ;)
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The island nations seems to be great, my dad loves to live near the ocean so... and plus when i get old i just want everything to be peacefull, the island nations seems to be a peacefull place.
Rowler Majuka

Crimson Knights

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
122304 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Tough Choice Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think i'd most likely live in the Grasslands, since it's peaceful there. The fact that there are open plains there, coupled with the bordering Zexen Forest, makes it an ideal place for someone like me. I love feeling the breeze in wide open areas, and i love the colors and sounds of the forest. The few places i couldnt live would be in either the mountains or underground, since when im underground, i tend to feel enclosed, and when im on mountains, i get the odd sensation that im gonna fall for no apparent reason. I could tolerate living in a city or a castle, as long as im not restricted to only one area of it.
Sierra's sister

Night Wanderer

202901 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have house at the Village of the Blue Moon (see my name? see?), but currently living in hide with the villagers in Warrior's Village because I'm in mission.

Nah, seriously. I would love to live in Blue Moon Village.

"H-huh? What? I got too many karma???"
-Sierra's sister usual idle banter
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Where would you live in Suikoden? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Highland Kingdom
i really love to live here
Wind Rune

640 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

maybe somewhere in grasslands or the island nations. plenty of open spaces with lots of nature. if that isn't relaxing then i don't know what is
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Where would you live in Suikoden? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

next Have to be Falena
bluexylophone

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In the Toran Republic for sure, because the whole layout of that continent is great and because my love for the first Suikoden is gigantic, etc.
Wizarous

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think i would love the Coronet town or Forest village in S2. I really like the forest village and its calm :)
luv_spade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Wizarous, for bumping the thread lol.
I wanna live in Kyaro Town, very peaceful town.
shibuya_koa

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to live in Kanakan, it's said that they have the best wine int he world and i love wine so....it has to be my place ^^ hihi :3
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i will live in Crystal valley in the Holy Kingdom of Harmonia. I would like to be one of the bishops there. And then I will declare war with Dunan, then grasslands, then Zexen, then Camaro, then The nemless lands, Then toran and I will make my own fleet of ships and I will storm the Island Nations and Falene. Hahahahahahaha
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh Living in the magician's isle is relaxing as well.
stardragonsword

4560 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anywhere in the Toran Republic or the City State of Jowston. I just love the first two games so much...though if I honestly lived in that world I'd probably be like Rina,Eilie and Bolgon and just be a traveling performer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: