Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

036 - The Great Q'orren Offensive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:03 am    Post subject: 036 - The Great Q'orren Offensive Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The tension at New Belexis was mounting due to the Q’orren deployment above them, and their response was while necessary, not helping the mood – before long however Silf’s cellphone rang unexpectedly…

"Empress Silf Lune-Belexes. Good evening. I am Admiral Shaidorol, commanding officer of the vessel you see above you. Please do not hang up just yet. I have a proposal for you, one that would benefit your city greatly..."

[center:sqmds9ve]***[/center:sqmds9ve]

The sweating that was going on in the New UN conference room was high as the tension of the New Belexis fleet and the Q’orren ships above was mounting there as well – Andrew had protested to Valinthia about her ships being there but had not yet received a reply.

“Dammit, what are they doing” One of the councilmembers said in a frustrated tone.

Andrew was pacing, equally frustrated, “We have consider Kaiser’s warning at this point – I am loathe to believe the man, but we haven’t gotten any responses from the Q’orren about this…” He said worryingly.

It was not long before a video conference call came in, it was Anwyn.

“I’m sorry that Silf can’t relay this to you by herself, but we’ve been contacted by the Q’orren – they’ve demanded our surrender, or our extinction.” He sighs

Andrews eyes went wide, “Kaiser was telling the truth… Damn it!” Andrew said upset, he turned to one of the staffers, “Get a message out to the Enterprise V and to all New UN troops, tell them the goose is cooked.” He said quietly.

“Yes sir!” The aide said as he went to a terminal.

“Tell Silf that we’ll be there to help soon.” Andrew said quickly.

The staffer turned to Andrew, “Sir, I can’t get a frequency out of here… for some reason the comm is jammed.”

Andrews eyes flared with anger, “What’s going on?!”

The video conference went into split mode and Valinthia appeared on the screen with a dark grin, “Mr. President, I hate to interrupt your panicking session, but it’s time you surrendered, we have you trapped in there, and there’s no escaping our superior numbers anyway. That goes for you too Mystic, do you really think we don’t know your so called empress is stalling? Pathetic.” She chuckled.

Andrew grinned, “I beg to differ, we’re not trapped at all.” He said as he walked to the door which as hinted at did not open, but Andrew shot a beam of brilliant blue light to burn the door down.

Much to his shock a panel on the door opened and absorbed the blast.

Valinthia grinned, “Oh we know all about your powers oh ‘chosen one’.” Valinthia grinned, “One of your own beloved humans installed that for us, assuring us even if you were to use your whole powers it would neutralize you.” She laughed loudly

“We will NEVER give in to you, you have no idea what you are fighting, Q’orren. This planet has overcome the evil of the Tech, the Akigiyama, the evil cult of the Ragnarock, an interdimensional gangster, and a dark god, not to mention others. What make you think you have what it takes to take us down?!” Andrew said confidently.

“So how do you plan to get out of there little Lizarian?” Valinthia was just toying with him now.

“He doesn’t have to.” A voice came from outside as the door opened and Wight was standing with Red and Blue – being the ones to knock the door in, had tossed a technician into the room.

Red grinned, “It seems this guy thought he’d get a nookie if he betrayed us – and then thought he’d get another for telling us – what a dumbass.”

Wight nodded to Andrew, “Agent Perry let me know about Kaiser’s warning – it looks like we got here just in time.”

Valinthia frowned, “Fine, have it your way terrans – you’ll just have to die!” She said just before cutting transmission.

Andrew frowned, “On second thought it looks like we have our hands full Anwyn – please tell Silf we’ll help as soon as we can, good luck to you.”

Anwyn nodded, “And to you too.”

Overhead a large red beam came into view – it was big enough to level the building, everything seemed to go in slow motion as many staffers panicked and ducked for cover – Red and Blue took a fighting stance not willing to die afraid.

Wight looked straight into the center of the beam – as if looking into the sun.

Andrew froze for a few seconds not expecting this – however he quickly recognized the attack for what it was and he held his hands upwards – and screamed loudly as a blue light formed into his hands, it shot upward – destroying the ceiling into pieces, it met the Q’orren blast head on, and there was a magnificent spark of light as the two beams hit midway – Andrew quivered in pain as he pushed his power further and further.

“EVERYONE, GET OUT OF HERE!” He yelled at the top of his lungs, “I don’t think I can hold the blast!” He said in near agony.

Everyone nodded, doing as he said except Wight, Red and Blue – they stood by his side and plaed their hands on his. The beams strength immediately grew and Andrew’s beam pierced through the Q’orren attack and through the attacking ship, cleaving it through.

Andrew sunk to his knees, “I don’t think I can do that again…” he said exhausted from the effort, nearly collapsing onto the ground.

It wasn’t long before the Enterprise V was looming overhead with a ladder, “You know, there are more subtle ways to ask for help then expelling all your energy into a blast Andrew.” Marcus teased.

Andrew chuckled, “Sorry, I should have sent a telegram.” He laughed almost euphorically as the survivors of the attack boarded the Enterprise V.

Akira looked at the exhausted Andrew, “Let me guess, they’re hostile.”

Andrew nodded, “That’s right. We have to fight them. Can I count on all of your help?”

Akira grinned, “What kind of stupid question is that?! Of course you idiot!” He tapped him on the head teasingly.

Behind the ship the remains of the new UN building exploded from another Q’orren attack – and a volley of missiles came towards the airship quickly.

“Oh ho ho, you think I’m going to lose another Enterprise you bitches?!” Gades could be heard proudly exclaiming as the sides of the ship transformed in a matter not unlike the old transformers toys into a large array of cannons and other various weaponry.

Before they could fire – however the missile volleys exploded all on their own in mid-air.

Four people then landed on the airship, obviously responsible for the missiles destruction.

“Long time no see Andrew.” One of them spoke as the explosion faded the three became clearly visible.

“Janus, Lydia, Niki, and Jarrok! We’ve missed you three!” Andrew said dumbstruck, “Where have you three been?!”

“Soul Searching.” Janus replied bluntly.

“Don’t mind Janus, he’s grumpy as usual.” Lydia grinned.

“It is good to see all of you again also.” Jarrok replied with his own smile.

Andrew looked outwards to the city of Johannesburg – it was under heavy fire – Q’orren troops were landing everywhere, ariel fighters were swarming the skies – and there were larger ships above, Andrew had destroyed only one of them – all hell had broken loose – “It’s time we brought the fight to them.” He said sternly, “Lets show these assholes who we are!”

Everyone seemed to rally behind this and the heroes all stood together ready to fight.

Alkasetzer grinned, “You mean it’s time for them to taste the agony of de smelly feet!” He added, to which everyone fell over.

The tournament arena was also under attack – during the finals – sending them to a quick close – only Alex and Jet remained in the fighting arena and they both were using their abilities to protect the area.

“I never thought I’d be fighting alongside a Lizarian.” Jet commented.

Alex grinned a bit, “Nor I a member of Akigiyama, daddy says you guys are bad. But it doesn’t matter right now – I can’t let people be hurt!”

Alex has erected a dome of ice around the arena preventing missile from hitting people, but they did shatter the dome and troops were coming through those holes before Alex could refill the holes up – Jet was killing them off quickly.

“It’s both of our planet, these invaders can deal with us both if they want to attack it. Besides, the boss doesn’t like them anyway.”

As if on cue – an Akigiyama battle cruiser came into view and several fighters came shooting out of it – attacking the Q’orren ships.

Quinten Kaiser was sipping wine in his personal quarters in Pandemonium when a message came through to his view screen, it was Valinthia.

“Kaiser, I thought we had a deal!” Valinthia screamed.

Kaiser grinned, “I know that’s what you thought, it’s what you were supposed to think, bitch. This earth belongs to me – not you aliens. I’d rather die killing your entire kind then rule with only partial control. Besides, this will endear me with the planet for defending it. Besides, it was never going to work out between us, you plastic surgery reject.” He said before terminating the call.

“Damn you Kaiser!” She screamed before the call ended.

Kaiser grinned while swirling his wine glass around, “Check.” He said with a grin.

END ACT I: THE ARRIVAL

TO BE CONTINUED IN ACT II: THE GREAT WAR...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: