Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Changes to happen
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: Changes to happen Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, this will be interesting to see everything put into an archive. Though I don't believe anyone here really have the time an patience to actually read through much of what's going to be archived. However, topic title usually helps.

Are nations' repository forums going to be archived as well or will they be deleted. Sometimes private matters discussed in leader forums get cleaned out and placed into the repository.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Repository (trash) forums will have its content deleted, mainly for the issue you stated, and it tends to contain stuff that moderators thought should be kept out of the public eye (but needed to keep for record's sake).
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Could I convince you to delete the contents of all of the Scarlet Moon Empire's subforums along with the Leader forum? There's nothing that I would consider offensive to anyone, but I wouldn't be particularly excited for my game systems floating around where anyone can read their details. If this would be too much work for you, I can delete all of it myself.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not a problem. If anybody has any additional requests, let me know by the 17th.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Too many posts to check. :?
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Archpark wrote:
BRING BACK SOULEATER.ORG WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, SIR.

Good old memories.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That and I didn't own souleater.org, so nothing can be done about it (and I'm pretty sure the original founder doesn't have the old files anymore either).
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess this is something i don't have to worry about since i was always a mercenary. Anyone who wanted to see my posts could already do so since our forum was open.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Changes to happen Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Vex!

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know why anyone should be interested in or aggravated by the garbage I wrote, hence I wouldn't bother to edit even if I had the time. I am still really curious about some other the posts that are hidden for me at the moment.

The Fool
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Though you might want to confirm with Tonberry, but can I request Zexen's Merchant Guild to be deleted as well? It served as Zexen's domestic Leaders subforum (whereas the Leaders forum was used for the war games) and contains a lot of our game planning subsequently brought over to Senso.

Thanks
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to request that both the Royal Council of Falena and National Archives (which I think will be removed-due to it's nature but just wanted to make sure to cover it as well) are deleted in this transition as well as Falena's War Room (assuming that is a separate forum-- which if I recall correctly...is separate from the Royal Council unless Angelus messed with it already...).

Though there currently is no way for me to contact Falena's other higher ups I believe some of the content in the Royal Council is "sensitive" enough to warrant removal.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I started the whole process as planned, but this is pretty difficult actually. It's taking more time than I thought because phpbb3's admin interface is so frickin difficult to navigate!
Templeton

186895 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor and staff, I wish you the best of luck.

Thank you

Ryan.
Oppenheimer

Les monsieurs de Narcisse

256470 Potch
0 Soldiers
1865 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol I don't think he has staff anymore . . . unless that's some kind of sexual innuendo.

You're welcome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: