Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Gremio/Camille A Fanfic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:32 pm    Post subject: Gremio/Camille A Fanfic Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey guys, I know that the suikoden community is dying, and some would already call it dead, but I still love suikoden and I know some of you out there are still checking these forums too. So I've started a new fanfic for those looking to read a good story and feel some nostalgia for suikoden. Some of you may remember me, I've been a member here for a very long time, as well as at suikosource. I was very active at Harmonia-Online(rip) for those of you who remember that site and I got my start in the suikoden community posting on the gamefaq forums over 8 years ago. Hope you all enjoy the fic, feel free to leave feedback.

(http://uberpendragon.blogspot.com/)

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not sure whether or not anyone's actually reading this, but here's chapter 2, hope you enjoy!

(http://uberpendragon.blogspot.com/)

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've read them. You are very good with imagery, which always make reading a better experience.
Also, I like your portrayal of Yam Koo; very cunning a laid back. He has a very cool vibe on him.
UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: Gremio/Camille A Fanfic Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for the compliments, glad someone's reading it. Chapter 3 will be up in the next couple of days. Thanks again!

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: