Suikoden Unique and Irrational Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Flame Champion question

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jbell23

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Flame Champion question Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok the flame champion isnt in suikoden 1 or 2 and just seems to come out of no where in 3....when i first played 3 i was under the impression that the flame champion was tir mcdohl just due to the fact that i found that they resembled eachother but later found out the truth....so where did the flame champion come from and where are the facts coming from following this answer?
Aloyalgamer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How did you come up with Tir McDohl? .....
Funny thing is, I named the Flame Champion Riou the first time I played, and when I played the end of Geddoe's Chapter 3, it made me lol like you wouldn't believe XD
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought the same, jbell. The Flame Champion came from the Grasslands, presumably from Chisha, but it's not said for sure. The info is given in game, and in extra material, such as the manga. I believe Sana tells you in game, during her flashbacks, but it's been a while since I've played.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
jbell23

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i got my question from the fact tir used a staff and so did the flame champion and the both have the little feather thing going on. they both look like eachother
stephencolbert5

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Doesn't S3 say that the Flame Champion's rebellion or whatever (it's been some time) took place before S1 and S2?
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes. By about 35 years.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The character design of the original Flame Champion was possibly inspired by McDohl's, but then again the series has always favoured the colour red for its single-Tenkai games.
devoin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Flame Champion question Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i believe the flame champion came from the grasslands or maybe even harmanion because there is edvidence he use to be a worker in crystal valley.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: