Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who The Most Powerfull Character For You

View previous topic :: View next topic  
runeofbeginning

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Who The Most Powerfull Character For You Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There are many character in suikoden series. So i want vote your..............
1) Powerfull Character
2) Favourite Charater
3) Powerfull True Rune
4) Favourite True Rune
Please give your reason.
:wink:
JetTheHellfire

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm going to define "powerful" as meaning someone who can give a good beating, require only minimal healing, and work a reasonable amount of magic.

Since I've only played the first 3 games, I think for me that narrows it down quite a bit. I love so many of the characters, but most have their specialties and end up weak in the other ways.

I think I might go with Tir, circa SII for most powerful. He's just so well rounded, and having more than Soul Eater rocks.

I really can't pick an actual favorite, because there's so much to like about quite a few of them.

Hmmm... Powerful True Rune... this one's tough for me. Some only attack, some cause damage to their bearer and/or party, and some are primarily defensive. I'm inclined to say True Wind, but if there were a True Resurrection one I'd go with that in a heartbeat.

Not sure I can pick a favorite True Rune either. I am rather partial to True Lightning, though. It would be nice to know how the Gate Rune(s) compares to Pale Gate, because I use PG a lot. And my love for Resurrection would win here, too. I'm mad they didn't put one in III.
SoulEaterRune_Tir

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Powerful as in in the game or someone who can kick butt without breaking a sweat? I guess someone who can kick butt. So..

1)Shiro, I just love sticking a DB on him and watching him continuously whacking everyone....
2)Miakis, ONE of my favs. Her personality is awesomeness!
3)To be honest, the RoB is the BEST True Rune in the game, theorectically speaking. On the other hand.. The Soul Eater Rune is the awesomest rune to own in the game!
4)Soul Eater Rune.. All else is not worth loving..
SoulEaterRune_Tir

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zzz.. Can someone please remove all of these posts by runic vampire, I saw them in 4 other threads and i'm willing to bet there are more.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Done. Thanks for reporting it.
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wahh

Last edited by The_Sun_Rune on Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
stephencolbert5

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: Who The Most Powerfull Character For You Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Luc
2. Luc
3. Luc's Rune
4. Luc's Rune

5. Stephen Colbert
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Powerful character----> Luc
Favorite character----> Luc
Powerful true rune----> True wind rune
Favorite True rune----> True wind rune

Luc is the most powerful character for me. He was the only one who can give the full potential of the runes.
He's my favorite character 'cause he acts like a true royalty. I like the way how he used the power of the true wind in suikoden II when he used it in the battle against luca and sasarai.

The most powerful true rune is the true wind 'cause it makes up the atmosphere. In suikoden III manga, he canged the air pressure in wyatt's and sasarai's body. Imagine how powerful is the true wind. Maybe the noble gasses in the periodic table can also be controlled by the true wind.

It's my favorite 'cause I also love it's bearer.
kasumi sato

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Who The Most Powerfull Character For You Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Most powerful character to me: Hero IV (Lazlo En Kuldes)
Most powerful rune: Rune of Punishment because of its ability to wipe out the entire kooluk fleets with ease lol

Most Favorite Character: Kasumi because she has my name =D
Most Favorite Rune: Shrike because it just looks awesome to me
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey watch this in youtube " suikoden amv due fiumi " haha
I love the song and the sound of violin
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Who The Most Powerfull Character For You Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Powerfull Character luca blight the great luca blight is the most Powerfull Character in s2 and he was hard to kill
Favourite Charater luca blight cuz he difft then other rpg villians
Powerfull True Rune Beast Rune Luca Blight sacrificed thousands of Muse citizens to the Rune, waking it from its dormancy that was cool and sad
Most Favorite Rune Rune of Punishment
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: