Suikoden Urgent and Informational Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

True Runes & Mark of Stars
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I prefer runes. Marks of the stars are cool and all but it was so messy. I would've liked it if you could choose out of a giant pool of marks of the stars, and choose who could get what. so instead of everyone getting a new spell and choosing what spells to put up from what they earned, i think it would have been better if the spells went to a big pool of spells and you would choose who could get what. i hope that made sense.
Not to mention that most of the marks of the stars weren't that cool
Archpark

64097 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: True Runes & Mark of Stars Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mark of Stars honestly is a pretty unflashy and boring system.
Templeton

186895 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The best idea I heard about a merged system is the concept of a "True Infinity Rune" that controls the marks or what not.

As a Suikoden Unionist I'm liking the idea of the systems being identical, perhaps for a later merger of the series.

Thank you

Ryan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: