Suikoden Unique and Informational Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

022 - History

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:12 am    Post subject: 022 - History Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The press was everywhere, despite security measures, watching as Michael Wight, and Andrew Lizar greeted the Q’orren who had landed. It was a momentous occasion, indeed. Valinthia, the leader of this expedition, put her hand out to Andrew, who shook her hand in greeting.

Michael Wight also shook Valinthia’s hand as the group moved towards a limousine waiting the group as the five Q’orren who had emerged entered peacefully into the vehicle, followed by Agent Perry (who had insisted he should be there for security reasons), and then Andrew Lizar. While Michael Wight had been there for the greeting, given the unknowns of the situation, the two took different cars, in case something went wrong.

Inside the car with the Q’orren, there was plenty of room and refreshments, and everyone sat quietly for a time.

After a long awkward quiet, one of the Q’orren, named Xion, broke the silence, “Commander Valinthia had told me that this world’s leader was a surviving Lizarian, but I couldn’t believe your kind still exists! I cannot tell you how pleased I am to see at least one survived.”

Andrew smiled a bit, warmly, “I’m glad my people made such a good impression to be so fondly remembered. I don’t remember very much, I was but a small child when the world was lost. I’m not the only survivor though, my brother, Marcus also escaped Lizar.” He said in an almost flurry of words, excited to speak of his people.

Agent Perry looked at Andrew cautiously, and Andrew nodded, “But regardless, it’s good to see others in the intergalactic community. You all spoke of an enlightenment, or something. I do want to know what it is you’re interested in with this world, though. We haven’t been in peak condition for some time…” He said with a reserved ton e.

Valinthia smiled, “It’s our duty to bring help to all worlds we come to, it is our goal to bring peace and unity to all whom we come across.” She said, but there was something off-putting about how she spoke.

Andrew nodded, “I see, well, we don’t have much to offer back, but I suppose the details are for the general assembly.” He replied warmly.

Krix, the announced second in command chuckled, “For one with political power, you are certainly a rarity to not be excited by bureaucracy.”

Andrew chuckled, “I didn’t seek this career, it sought me. For nearly all of my life I’ve been a fighter.”

Krix grinned, “Interesting.” He said with a respectful smile.

Garthon Liandol, their own head of security had been eyeing Agent Perry, and Perry back. Everyone noticed, but ignored it. It was a giant staring contest, and no one wanted to break it.

The head of the Q’orren Science division, Maralcus smiled, “I think it’s fascinating that a warrior would become a political leader, I did not know they had the mind for it, Lizarian or not.”

Agent Perry finally broke his silence, “Andrew Lizar’s one of the planet’s greatest heroes, I wouldn’t expect any of you’ve saved your home world, let alone as many times as this man has.” He said in a genuine, yet still flat tone.

Andrew chuckled a bit, “Let’s just say this world’s not had an easy time of anything, the same force that destroyed Lizar nearly did the same here.”

“I see.” Valinthia said, paying close attention, “We’ll have to get some history on this world.”

“Certainly, though we’d appreciate it if we could get the same, it makes it easier to discuss things if you know who you’re talking to.” Andrew replied.

Valinthia nodded, “Such can be arranged.”

[center:15xb452q]***[/center:15xb452q]

The Tournament Grounds

Alex Lizar entered the tournament arena to his theme music, and the crowd cheered, he was a favorite, especially for children, who saw him as an extension of themselves. For everyone else, he was the son of a well known hero, it was easy to see why he was so well loved.

After he entered, full of choreography and posing that would make a power ranger jealous, a rock theme began playing as another man entered, building up, it became clear which song it was, as the speakers raised a chorus, “SO HE STARTED ROCKING, HE AIN’T NEVER GONNA STOP, AND SOME DAY HE’LL MAKE IT TO THE TOP AND BE A JUKE BOX HERO….”

It was Alkasetzer, holding his sword, sparks flew behind him as he walked to the ring.

“Well, if it isn’t the ‘kid’s kid. We’ll have a good match there, ‘kid.” Setz said with a grin.

Alex bowed respected, “I’ve heard lots of stories about you Mr. Alkasetzer, dad speaks highly of you. I won’t hold back!” He said warmly.

“That goes to you too.” Setzer said with a cocky grin, as the match began.

Setz took his blade in a strike against Alex, rushing like the wind his strike was barely visible to the crowd, to whom it seemed like he had just instantly moved next to Alex, with a slash that was quite more visible, as a crackle of lightning came loose as it hit, creating bright illumination all over, as well as the distinct sound of thunder.

The light was even more reflected around as it reflected an instantly erected ice wall that Alex had summoned to counter the attack, followed by a flip, where Alex connected a swift kick into Alkasetzer’s back, knocking him into said ice wall with a thud.

Setz grinned, wiping some blood off his chin, “You fight well, ‘kid, but this tournament’s for keeps.” He said, as another bolt of lightning came flying from his sword, hitting Alex dead center in the chest as a projectile. The crowd gasped in terror as the child yelped in pain, onto his knees.

Setz then put his sword over Alex’s head, “You gave a good fight, but part of a battle is knowing when to quit, do you yield?” Alkasetzer asked kindly.

Alex chuckled, as ice came hold over Alkasetzer’s right arm, and his sword, he slid out of the way, by way of his own ice, standing he formed his own blade, made of ice, “Not yet, Mr. Alkasetzer!” He said as he made his own attack charge, the sparkling water and ice he had generated refracting massive lights as he did so, creating quite a visual.

Alkasetzer, unable to move was impacted heavily by Alex’s stike, knocking him to the edge of the ring, but Setz wasn’t done in, saved by throwing a fish out of his pocket underneath his feet, forcing him to slip and fall onto the ring rather then the ground.

“A controlled fall, but you have an odd way of doing it, Mr. Alkasetzer.” Alex commented quietly.

“Oh yeah?! Well, I learned that move from the great Woobie Queen, and I have more at my disposal, for example…” He said, throwing his sword out of the ring, as he pulled out a rather giant swordfish, “The great sword of fish!” He said with a grin, “I’ve won now… oh crap this is heavy!” He finished with as the giant sword fish’s weight made him fall over with it on top of him.

Alex chuckled a bit, before freezing the entire ring surface, and kicking Setz across the ring, resulting in a ringout.

Alex removed the ice on the ring as the referee brought his hand up, declaring him the winner.

Setz grinned, “Good show kid, I think I might just stick around to see what happens from here.”

From the side, Jun walked onto the ring, “Oh please, you’re a joke. Anyone could’ve beaten you.”

“Yeah, yeah whatever, Jun, you patricidal maniac.” Setz said in a harsh tone before retrieving his sword, and walking off, taking a quick look at Alex before walking off, “That’s quite a kid you have the Andrew. I’ll keep my eye on him while you’re busy with other stuff. Man, I never thought I’d get pulled into more of this stuff.” He mumbled quietly to himself.

Alex didn’t pay too much attention to Setz as he walked off, but Jun certainly had his attention.

“You’re… you’re Jun, the son of Midnight, aren’t you?” Alex said curiously, before completely spazzing out, “And that… that’s Ragnarok! Why do you have that?! Won’t it kill you?!”

Jun grinned, “You must be one of the Freedom Fighter’s kid’s if you recognize that much.”

Alex nodded, “Andrew’s my daddy.”

Jun raised an eyebrow at the overly enthusiastic kid, he had been mostly quiet and calm in his fight, but he was like a different kid outside of the ring, “I’m trying to destroy the sword. It doesn’t hurt me like it does others.” He said quietly.

Alex rose an eyebrow, “Then why the tournament?”

Jun grinned, “Information costs money, and fighting is one of my few talents.”

Alex nodded, “I see, I see. You should ask daddy about that one, he might know, or someone else might.”

Jun looked strangely at Alex, “I… I don’t think they’d want me around.”

Alex shook his head, “Dad often said he wanted to see you again, and hoped you’d fight for a good cause someday. Uncle Akira doesn’t seem too happy when you get mentioned, but he doesn’t seem happy about much! But he’s still cool!”

Jun chuckled lightly, “I’ll think about it.”

“Okay, nice to meet you!” Alex said with a polite bow before running off.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: