Suikoden United and Illusional Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

*SPOILERS* Ways to Blend Tierkreis lore into VI
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raww Le Klueze

56792 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:30 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="TruePerception":1ngavrpd]Tierkreis wasn't really all that bad. It just wasn't the Suikoden we all know and love.

Yes it is. It's a poorly written and poorly executed piece of manure. The plot is nonsensical, inconsistant with itself and throws in every single RPG cliché available to cover it up.

And if Tierkreis gets any influence in the real series I'm holding you and everyone else that supported the abomination personally responsible.
Rakutei

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: *SPOILERS* Ways to Blend Tierkreis lore into VI Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I said it on Suikosource recently that I think all this Tierkreis nonsense could be explained if The Infinity itself were a True Rune. The One King appearing in multiple worlds trying to destroy them simultaneously could be seen as an outside force trying to destroy the True Rune.
Templeton

186895 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... 66&t=11780

Well I found a map and "worked my magic". Also thank you Arch and Miklotov for your valuable and friendly support of the Suikoden Unionist Movement which needs people such as yourselves to lobby Konami.

Thank you

Ryan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: