Suikoden Unique and Illegal Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

018 - The Arrival

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:55 am    Post subject: 018 - The Arrival Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Bridge of “The Glorious Enlightenment” – The Q’orren Flagship

“Sir, approaching the planet!” A Q’orren ensign at the helm of the ship called out, as was his duty.

Valinthia, the leader of the expedition, grinned, “Excellent. Have we made proper arrangements with their world leaders on the landing site?”

“Yes, ma’am. We have been given their ‘clearance’ to land in a city they call Johannesburg.” The same ensign responded.

“Like we would ever need permission to go wherever we want.” A rather strongly built Q’orren said as he entered the bridge.

“Good to see you could be with us for the landing, Garthon, We should assemble everyone for the reception.” Valinthia said with a grin.

“Do whatever you like. I’m here to see the puny maggots that call this land their home.” Garthon responded venomously, “I’ll crush them all as needed.”

Krix, who was already on the bridge scowled, “You should at least wait for them to lower their guard. I don’t want to loose any of my men to you rages, Garthon.”

Garthon chuckled, “Oh, I pwomise… I won’t kill too many of them. Just tell them to get out of my way.”

“Gentlemen, Gentlemen, there’s no need for such squabbling, this is after all for them, not us.” Another man said as he walked into the room.

“I see the master mage, Maralcus, has deigned us with his presence.” Xion, whom like Krix was already on the bridge commented.

“Silence, Zerkladian copycat! At least my power is real, yours is merely stolen from a dead race of fools!” Maralcus said angrily.

“Oh, did I hurt his highness? How sad, but the Zerklade clan has always proven more useful then your magic. Lucky for you, we go to free these chaos ridden people from their lies. We bring with us the truth of Master Alksa Alzan.”

Dropping from the ceiling, and barely distinctive from shadows, another Q’orren appeared, “The master scholars name has been invoked. I take it we’re approaching Earth.” It said softly.

“I thought I sensed you around, Mazo. The Kurai assassin clan’s greatest warrior, it is my honor to serve with you.” Krix commented.

Mazo, or at least the shadow that Krix addressed as such grinned, “Indeed, it seems we’re all here, except for Arana, as usual.”

“Arana won’t be coming with us on this engagement. She will remain on the craft, we don’t want them to know our sniper’s eyes is on them.” Valinthia said.

“Then why am I here?” Mazo questioned.

Valinthia grinned carnally, “To receive your orders. You will stay with Arana, not to her knowledge. Her pathetic desire to find a cure for her sister keeps her on a razor’s edge. She is ever capable of her job, but if she waivers for a cure – you are to kill her immediately.”

Mazo grinned, “Very well, commander Valinthia.” He said as he seemed to vanish.

“So, the five of us pose diplomatically then?” Maralcus said questioningly.

“Yes, I have roles for each of us. I am the head commander of our ‘expedition’. You, Maralcus are the head of our science division, Xion – you are our foreign relations diplomat. They have a Lizarian down there, but he doesn’t seem to know of us. It’s your job to convince him we have had peaceful relations with the wretched race.” Valintia sighed turning to Garthon Liandol, “As matching your intelligence, your our master of security. Be as idiotic as you like, but if you start the hostility early, it will be I who kills you.” She said coldly, before lastly turning to Krix, “And you are my second in command. Does everyone understand their roles?”

“MA’AM YES MA’AM!” All of them responded immediately.

[center:qy7b257x]***[/center:qy7b257x]

In her own quarters, Arana laid on her back, naked, and grinning, fresh blood on her face.

Her apparent victim, also naked, was lying dead on the ground. It seemed she was up to her old tricks.

She reveled in the blood on her face, looking to be in sheer ecstasy. This feeling did not last long however as her eyes moved over to a portrait of a young girl.

She frowned, and after using her sink to clean the blood off her face, dressed herself.

“That last race had no cure for you… but at least they put up a good fight.” She said coolly, preparing her sniper rifle, she began to move towards her post.

Alex had run to say hello to his mother between rounds, who was holding a sleeping baby, his younger brother Adrian, in her arms, and much to Alex’s surprise, was next to his father – Andrew.

“Dad! I thought you had to go!” Alex said happily as he ran in.

Andrew smiled, “For the moment, I’ve done all I can with the situation. They’ve been directed to land here in Johannesburg, since we’re all here, and when they get closer I’ll be heading out again. But until then, I’m staying right here.”

“I’d thought you’d want to use Houston or New York for the space port or New UN building, Andy.” Marcus’ voice came from around the corner, “But leave it to you to use where we are for a meet and greet.”

“I can see you’re going to face them head on.” Another voice said from around a different corner, it was Akira, and Miwan was with him.

Andrew nodded, “Yeah. There’s little point in unsettling things more then they already are. If Michael and I were to just take off somewhere else everyone would think we’re worried, and would panic.”

“But you are worried.” Akira commented.

“Damn straight I’m worried. I’m excited at the prospect of reuniting with the intergalactic community, but at the same time I’ve never even so much as heard of these aliens before. I’d be foolish to not be worried. But I don’t need to broadcast that to the world.”

“By the way, tell your guard dog he’s cute.” Miwan said with an abrupt comment and blink.

Andrew chuckled, “Agent Perry’s devoted, and I appreciate him being around, even if he is overprotective sometimes. I’m surprised he let any of you through.”

“I didn’t, sir. I just waited for your reaction.” Agent Perry’s deadpan voice came through the darkness, “After your reaction to the blockade earlier, I felt it was better to guard from the side. Besides, it’s not like I don’t know who your family is.” Perry paused to straighten his tie, “If you’ll excuse me, sir.”

Andrew nodded, “Carry on.”

Ibuki looked to the group around her. Family, yes – this was indeed family, she smiled a bit, “Whatever happens we’ll stick together, like we always have.” She said strongly.

Andrew nodded calmly, “We’ve been through so much, but we’ve made it through before.”

Alex grinned, “Can I help too dad?!”

Ibuki and Andrew both laughed warmly at his enthusiasm.

“I want you to focus on the tournament for now, Alex. I saw your first match, it was good. I want to see what you’ve learned in your training first, okay?”

“Okay!” Alex said excitedly.

Agent Perry re appeared moments later, “Sir, they’re descending.”

Andrew sighed, “As soon as I get away, it seems I get pulled back in. Good luck Alex! I’ll be back later.” He said warmly as he followed Agent Perry.

Michael Wight was already waiting as the strange Q’orren ship landed on a firm piece of land, New UN troops at the waiting. Andrew arrived in a helicopter, uncustomary to him due to his own abilities, but he did not want to give away all his tricks right away.

“It’s time then, is it?” Andrew said as he walked next to Michael.

Michael nodded, “It seems to be.”

Andrew smirked, “Well, let’s see what these Q’orren are like then.”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: