Suikoden Utopian and Informational Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

True Element Rune

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TrueRune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: True Element Rune Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As we know there 5 true element rune:
True Fire Rune, True Wind Rune, True Lightning Rune, True Water Rune, True Earth Rune.
My ASK is....
I never known what curse in those True Runes.
Each Another True Rune has cursed and became his crest.

Soul Eater Rune(Rune Life and Death) : This rune takes the lives of those around the bearer and uses their souls to grow in power.

Rune Of the Beginning:This True Rune is always found separated into it's components-- the Bright Shield and Black Sword runes, and bearers of these two runes are bound by the rune's power to fight against each other until only one survives to win the other component.

Rune Of Punishment: This rune is a parasite that feeds off its host with fatal consequences: the rune has tremendous offensive capabilities; however, using them drains the bearer's life force, eventually to the extent that he or she turns to ash and their memories are locked away in the Rune; the Rune then transfers to the nearest available host.

Sun Rune: this rune slowly makes any bearer go mentally insane, without the Dawn and Twilight Runes to control it's impulses.

Blue Moon Rune :This rune turns its bearer into a vampire. This rune carries with it a huge curse, as it actually dominates its bearer's mind until s/he gains mastery over its powers

Dragon Rune: The bearer of this rune holds a huge responsibility, for the death of the bearer means all dragons in the world would also die.

I don't know the curses from Souvereign Rune, Rune Of Change, Circle Rune,etc because i never see those story from suikoden series.

Now, My Question is what the cursed for True Element Rune for the bearer?
And Why the name for this true rune just give name true in the front his normal rune?
runeofbeginning

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: True Element Rune Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe it's because those The Weakest True Rune.
As we know they normal Rune from those Rune is very easy to obtain it.
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: True Element Rune Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There is no such thing as a "weakest true rune"
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Some True Runes are more powerful than then others. This is mentioned in Suikoden V, with the Sun Rune.

Edit: Aside from the lack of an obvious curse, the Elemental True Runes lack a duality. It is possible, though, that since both Geddoe and Wyatt had sealed their true runes, and that the time the runes were possessed after being unsealed left us not seeing what "curse" they have.

Edit 2: Although, Luc's visions could be a curse of sorts.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
runeofbeginning

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Re: True Element Rune Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think luc's vision isn't curse from True Element Rune because that vision will be watch each the bearer of True Rune like Leknaat.

Leknaat already watch that vision and try to stop luc action in grassland but luc still ignore her.
Arpijy

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: Re: True Element Rune Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As I recall, several of the characters both say that unnaturally long life is somewhat of a curse, but that really doesn't differentiate it much from the other true runes.

On the other hand, why do the runes necessarily have to have a curse to go along with them?
TrueRune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: True Element Rune Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think the powerful thing will be the the weakest thing too.

[url:1jeva7z6]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FAK2qx1aY2E/RX0 BMMTnoJI/AAAAAAAAABI/SpjgYJU62Ik/s320/1046117213_sSouleater.jpg[/ur l:1jeva7z6]

In the text in that picture, we know there True Rune's Standard. i think True Element Rune are True Rune's Standard.
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For being powerful even among true runes, the Sun Rune sure fell easy against a team without any true rune whatsoever. :lol:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: