Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

123 - Epilogue: Family

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: 123 - Epilogue: Family Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Colorado, the Lizar Family Home, 7:45 AM

Pulling into the driveway of the log cabin home of the Lizar family was a blue sedan, it parked just short of the garage, and in the morning light shone upon it. Exiting it were very familiar faces, Andrew Lizar, Akira Kusanagi and Miwan. It had been a rough time, especially on Ibuki who had wanted very much to help out in the situation, but did not want to leave the children behind, especially with Alex newly emboldened to adventure after his experience fighting Tyne in Ohio.

Andrew softly knocked on the door of his home, trying to gauge how awake everyone was. Not surprisingly, Ibuki had heard this knock and come to the door.

The golden orange hue of the morning sky began to fade into a lush blue, as Ibuki opened the door.

Seeing Miwan, and her brother, Akira, behind Andrew she teared up a little and hugged Andrew quickly, “You found him!” She said happily.

Andrew smiled, returning the hug, and moving out of the way as Ibuki quickly hugged Akira, “I missed you Niisan. Please don’t do that again!” She said both happily and at the same time sternly like a mother to a child, a habit she had picked up with her son.

Akira smiled nervously a bit, “Don’t worry. I’m not going anywhere except to relax.”

Miwan grinned, closing in on Akira slightly, “You can say that again!”

An uneven stomping sound could be heard as Alex began running down the stairs after he heard the door open, “Mommy, is that Dad?” He said excitedly, wanting to learn how things had gone, only to find Akira and Miwan standing there, his eyes began to water up before he completely lost his control and began crying happily, as he ran at mach speed, nearly tackling Akira over on impact, “Uncle Akira! I missed you! I have so many stories!” He began to speak a mile a minute telling Akira about his adventures in Ohio.

Everyone laughed happily, and Andrew looked up at the blue sky. There had been many problems, and there would be many more to come. He had been through so many of them that he recognized he had lost his temper more then once in this crisis. He would need to check that, or risk a far worse fate then that of Clarence Croft or Samuel Reynolds. But for today, and maybe just for today, their family was whole, and that would be enough.

“So, I was thinking, we should have a picnic, we haven’t really done that in a while.” Andrew said smiling, as he ruffled Alex’s hair, “We can have the discussion you were planning on at the HQ later, Akira, if that’s alright.”

Akira nodded, “Yeah, it can wait until then.” He said with a smile.

“Besides which, you haven’t met your new nephew yet, come on inside!” Ibuki said proudly.

The day would go on with those blue skies and happy moments, it would be a picnic long remembered by everyone involved. It emboldened Andrew; this was what he was fighting for both diplomatically, as well as in combat when the need arose. But not just for himself, Andrew was fighting for more blue sky days that everyone could enjoy. A sort of self determination filled him that day, that he would never let anyone threaten the peace of the world, and he would also never again allow himself to grow so angry that he himself could become a threat.

It was that day, in the height of it’s happiness that his hair which had been slowly turning back from its grayed state to his normal bright brown hue, that his normal hair color had returned, in the middle of a warm picnic, during a heart filled laugh with his family.

~To blue skied happy days, evermore~
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: