Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

111 - Gypsy Life

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rune Walsh

Order of the Gelid Wind

105159 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:27 pm    Post subject: 111 - Gypsy Life Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

“Monsters. That’s what we call ourselves, maybe it’s supposed to be ironic or maybe that’s what we really are, either way it fits. We make do to survive and travel. I was rescued by Sam, but he refuses to tell me who he rescued me from. He knows me too well already.

We follow him as always. Samael is his adopted name. A man of delicate features and delicate voice. I don’t know what made him a monster exactly, aside from his vast musical talent, which helps us getting into troupes every now and then, and his red skin which he always managed to convince people to be an exotic tattoo. He acts as our leader. At first I thought he might have something going on with Sand, but I later discarded that thought. He either doesn’t roll that way or he doesn’t roll at all.

Sand was a big sister of sorts. She always seems to wear sunglasses out in the open, even at night, but that doesn’t seem to be a problem to her. She could break anyone’s spine with a well placed punch, and I was careful not to anger her for that. I never knew why she was called Sand, but then again not all names are supposed to have a poetic meaning, they’re supposed to name us.

Tech’s was a perfect fit, his name was obvious immediately after I saw him without his hood and scarf. Cybernetic implants replace his jaw and eyes and who knows what other parts of his body. Sand told me once that given the right circumstances, he could shoot someone’s head from a mile away with an unscoped gun. He is the clown in our group, strangely. Not what you’d expect from what could pass as a robot to most people.

He acts as an older brother to Am. I don’t know much about her, besides that she’s from Tech’s past and wasn’t really experimented on. She does, however, have a genius intellect and a firm grasp of science at age 14. Seems to keep to herself most of the time. I don’t mind that as much as I do the fact that she doesn’t belong here. She’s not a monster, but I guess she could have her uses.

And then there is Russian, who I figured was named that from being from Russia. I could never tell, since he is a mute. I don’t know if he was in shock or if he always was like that. All I know is that his mystic powers are also artificial and that he was already aged when he turned into something similar to me. He is around 60 now and apparently worked for Hunt Vasci Antoire as a scientist at some point in his life. Now he is a teacher for me and Am.

Whatever powers I had, they were increased threefold with what was done to me, and apparently that was only the start. I had earned the ability to use parts of my brain that are locked to the normal man or mystic, all I have to do was learn how to. Russian trains me to do so. It isn’t easy learning from a man who has to communicate through writing, but with each lesson I can feel I am more powerful in startling ways. I want to kill with my new powers, and I learn how to do so in more ways every day.

The name Neil Portgas is gone, I am not entirely human anymore, and I’m still full of hate because of that, but I refuse to be a puppet for who made me. I will be the Puppeteer instead and that’s what I named myself. Between my friends I am called Pup though, since I’m the newest member of our group. I don’t mind it.

I’m too focused in finding out who made me. A bloody revenge is in order, with or without Sam’s consent.”

Tired of beating up invading aliens? Call Dad and get some rest!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: