Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

104 - Adventures in Hacking

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:33 am    Post subject: 104 - Adventures in Hacking Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Chaos, sheer unparalleled chaos was surrounding Marcus as several low level Akigiyama employees scrambled to find an escape, and many finding their passage blocked by the seemingly random movements of the pathways, and many others even being shot by superiors for cowardice. It was a madhouse, but some were cool under pressure and working to organize things, one of them had ordered the disguised Marcus to follow him, he had obliged to the point until the officer had a bit of a crew following him to a tech station, where upon the officer made an order, “I have gathered you ten here with me in this strange attack because you seem to have kept your shit together in the unexpected. I need you to calm the rest of these idiots. Do what you need to get this under control and you will see some very generous rewards, I am counting on you.” He said fairly deadpan.

Marcus grinned, this was not typical of the management of Akigiyama. Typical would be to gas the “useless”. This also gave him an excuse to work a computer terminal, which he quickly did, under the guise of accessing the system for an announcement. The other nine scattered trying to restrain various fleeing members.

The officer tipped his hat to Marcus, “When this is over, we will have to have a chat. You possess a rare combination of calmness and intelligence. Akigiyama values that. I, Darion Carmichael value it as well. We’ll have a chat about how to reform Akigiyama later” he chuckled lightly before moving on.

Marcus had precious little time to hack, and it looked like Serj was having a fun time of things himself. Marcus lit one of his fingers up with his powers, glowing dimly red, he touched a port to the computer with it, and then moved it away. He then connected a PDA to it, and began pulling data. Being able disable all data lockouts to the point of a level 4 security would not be noticed, and was enough to grab the information he was looking for.

Query: Ohio

….
…..
……
……..

12,345 documents matching
Command: copy all

….
…..
……
……..
Command completed
Query: One Nation

….
…..
……
……..
560,987,921 documents found
Command: copy all
-session has been terminated by administrator-

Marcus cursed under his breath, he had not gotten any of the one nation files, and he had not yet been able to get any files on Tzimisces yet either.

Marcus was no fool, however, there would be troopers at this terminal soon, so he ran away quickly to find another terminal, jumping down the overhang the terminal was located at, just in time to hear a fading sound, a shimmer, and one he had heard before.

And then a familiar voice, “Feh, nothing here, goes to figure - Kaiser wastes my time with these silly technical watching things.” The voice belonged to Anikonio Akigiyama IV, a descendant of the line that had created, and with his father nearly destroyed the Akigiyama Corporation.

Anikonio Akigiyama IV, however, had no interest in his families company. Having been magically hollowed out by the voidrealm he was sent to as a child by his mother to escape the evils of his father, he had become quite detached. In fact, his only wish was, ironically, to kill the man who killed his father. That man, of course, being Akira Kusanagi. It goes without saying, he was not interested in watching terminals, “I have better things to do. Kaiser can watch his own damn equipment!” He said angrily, vanishing.

Marcus sighed in great relief, the last thing he needed was a big fight right now.

He walked in and out of the continuing chaos until he found another terminal, continuing his hacking, this time being even quicker about it.

“Come on… come on…” Marcus said as the data copied.

….
…..
…..
……
……..
……….
…………..
……………….
Data copy complete

Marcus sighed in relief, just in time to see Serj’s battle with the grenade launcher. He had the data he needed, so he walked in and out of the chaos towards Ibaka and Serj.

“I may not have the sheer power Andrew has, or the tactical genius of Midnight, or even the ferocity of Akira… But I know to fight.” He said quietly to himself as he drew nearer.

He tossed off the hood that had been covering much of his face, and shot a thin red laser toward Ibaka’s mecha, “Listen up Akigiyama lackey! If you want to fight a rebel, why not fight someone who actually broke into this goddamn forsaken base of yours before!” Marcus said confidently.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: