Suikoden United and Irrational Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What if Suikoden VI goes back to Tir???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boed666

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Tir seeking the truth Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After Gremio (finally) died, Tir, reaching over 100 years old and still looking fine cos of Soul Eater, on his own decided to seek the truth, the real meaning of the Rune of Change, the Stars of Destiny, and the battle between chaos and stagnation. Watching how Tenkai Star in Suikoden II fought, observing how Tenkai Star in Suikoden III, IV, and V, reassured Tir to seek out the real ordeal...gathering his own Stars of Destiny, challenging the remaining Tenkai Stars, and asking them to join his cause to form an underground Rune society and becoming mentors for the upcoming Tenkai...and due to his Soul Eater he should become the living legend of the never-ending battle of chaos and stagnation in the Suikoden universe!!!! (the other Tenkai has to give up their True Runes in the end due to their old age leaving Tir as the Rune Keeper) And there must be a plot where Tir and the other Tenkai Stars visiting the Village of Hidden Rune!
Wind Rune

640 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

while i like Tir as a character but i don't think i would want him back as the tenkai. for me his story ended beautifully and he should be left to live his life until he relinquishes Souleater. also the idea of Tir coming into possession of all the 27 true runes is far fetched since a person can only have one true rune at a time
boed666

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:07 am    Post subject: runekeeper not bearer of 27 true runes Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ended beautifully, yup...n no I never meant Tir become the 27 true runes bearer all by himself, that would totally make change the basic premise of Suikoden. I wouldn't dream of Tir becoming the Rune God himself.
I could live with Tir not becoming the rune keeper, but love to see his playing another pivotal role. Imagine the conflicting issues...so the drama, the story, the saga might even be enhanced if Tir met Viktor and Flik who disagree with his idea of finding the real meaning/truth of 108 Stars of Destiny, the recruitment process might even be more challenging than ever.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You're starting to touch on a potential good idea. Tir (or another Tenkai) coming back as a villain. Now that could make for a good antagonist, if of course it is set up correctly.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
boed666

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:50 am    Post subject: Tir ... most potential antagonist Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Of all Tenkai stars, I suppose Tir fits the glove. His rune says it all. Losing Teo, Ted, and finally Gremio, wandering on his own throughout the land, watched, heard about similar incidents of how SoD gather eventually led him to fall from grace. For one, he could simply gather his former allies and form his own band of truth n justice for other true rune bearers. Such could be one of the reasons why Viktor n Flik never returned to their former leader.
Archpark

64097 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Re: What if Suikoden VI goes back to Tir??? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't comb through every page, but while I think its kinda unnecessary to bring back any Tenkai's as Tenkai for the second time mostly because I'd rather see a new rune on a new host just to learn the new rune's story - I do feel like ultimately, when 27 runes are revealed, and all the continents are uncovered, some of these guys are gonna have to come out again and bust out their runes for a second or third time.
jbell23

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: hells uhyeah Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

they could actually make this game be the longest rpg known to man by putting in all the characters from every single suikoden including the ds thingy. i mean it would bring up the fact that the stars of destiny would reach 756 not including any of the newer characters. i think that would be awesome considering the fact when you play a suikoden for the first time and realize that theres 108 people to choose from its kinda fun recruiting them. i mean who wouldnt wanna see a 2010 version of jowy or clive or riou like come on lets here whats said about that lol
They Killed Suikoden

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: What if Suikoden VI goes back to Tir??? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well Obviously if suikoden goes on with the tierkris plot then my user name will be correct :( .. however if they do make a game that brings us back into the I , II , III timeline (Not another prequel :| ) i would love to see a game set between II and III or after III where we could see Tir as the villain (that would be interesting) or whatever ... however what i would love to see is Flik & Viktor since we havent seen them since 1999 and seeing them again would be wonderful :D
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, please don't go back to Tir, unless it's a cute, brief side story that is somewhat relevant to the next protagonist's tale. Save the fanservice for other game cameos.
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hahahah But I hate the soul eater rune. Hmmm
Matthew McDohl

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow...how about just replaying S1 again...if you want to play as Tir...

As much as I would like to see some of the previous mentioned wars in the series...Succession war, Falena/Armes war, Higheast rebellion, First Fire Bringer...I would rather move the story forward. You already know what happens in all of those...so it isnt really surprising or anything like that.

I say new country(or Harmonia), new Tenkai, new True Rune...

and for the love of all things...no Tir as a villian...that would be stupid and would would rather not even have a game.
jbell23

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:22 pm    Post subject: yep Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

gotta agree with matthew Mcdohl on this one cause i know in my previous post i said to see what jowy and clive looked like in a 2010 version but yeah definitly the story must go on. tir was an ok character but to make him the hero or villian in a newer game.....just not worth it. definitly a new rune there millions of possibilites for one and i would honestly like to see harmonia past caleria and the cut scenes with nash and sasarai in the temple of the one. or even see what the northern outlands look like.
TirFalena

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Personally i think Tir should be done and over with. i think VI should have something to do with the history of the holy kingdom of harmonia. maybe the creation or the higheast rebellion...
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sigh......4 years already, where is our Suikoden 6??? :shock:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: