Suikoden United and Irrational Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The only course of action for suikoden. XBLA
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raww Le Klueze

56792 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
like Blue Dragon

Which had such abyssmal sales that they moved on to the DS.

Quote:
keep saying the same sentence "they sold so abyssmaly poorly they had to be ported to PS3" again and agian in many topics!

Cause you keep repeating the same crap.

Putting Suikoden on 360 will kill it.
Akira

117 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Raww Le Klueze":33bdxms0]
Quote:
like Blue Dragon

Which had such abyssmal sales that they moved on to the DS.

Quote:
keep saying the same sentence "they sold so abyssmaly poorly they had to be ported to PS3" again and agian in many topics!

Cause you keep repeating the same crap.

Putting Suikoden on 360 will kill it.

You are talking about moving Blue Dragon to DS! What about moving the main series of Valkyria Chronicles to PSP wasn't suppose to be Valkyria Chronicles 2 on PS3 not PSP, why it is Valkyria Chronicles 2 not a sub-game of it but it is the main! Also, the sales on DS were poor why do you hide this information!?

Blue Dragon you're only talking about this game and forget about the sales of other games even some were not the exlusive and did good profits. FYI, ToV got a reward for the best game in 2008.

I forgot about Lost Odyssey is also an exclusive as well as Blue Dragon, Infinite Undiscovery and Magna Carta II

First we have wait tell the annoucment of Suikoden VI whether it is on 360, PS3, Wii(maybe!?) or multisystem (Xbox 360 and PS3) and then can judge?
Raww Le Klueze

56792 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
What about moving the main series of Valkyria Chronicles to PSP wasn't suppose to be Valkyria Chronicles 2 on PS3 not PSP

Because the sales for VC weren't enough to warrant a costly PS3 sequel. Should be fairly obvious.

Quote:
FYI, ToV got a reward for the best game in 2008.

Why are you throwing out random tidbits that have no bearing on the topic what-so-ever?

Big -ing so? That has nothing to do with the sales. Which happened to be so abyssmal that they had to port it to PS3 to make a profit.

Is the pattern starting to emerge yet?
Locke Scythe

Scythe

2679 Potch
30 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vandal Hearts just had a new game released like 11 years after 2. So Suikoden 6 is never a impossibility.
I don?t care, I?m still free.
You can?t take the sky from me.
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Locke Scythe":2o3t6mbx]Vandal Hearts just had a new game released like 11 years after 2. So Suikoden 6 is never a impossibility.

True, but most of us don't want to be older than piss before it gets released. :P

Though I'm sure folks would still play the game in spite of that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: