Suikoden United and Infamous Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Greatest or Strongest Villain in Suikoden Series
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
devoin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I haven't played suikoden 1,2,or,4 so in my opinion i think Godwin is plain down wicked to sacafice some much men for his own purpose to have prosper in Falena....................
bluexylophone

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="devoin":2wt4fr4z]I haven't played suikoden 1,2,or,4 so in my opinion i think Godwin is plain down wicked to sacafice some much men for his own purpose to have prosper in Falena....................

man do I envy you.
i wish i could play Suikoden I and II for the first time again.
you have two great stories ahead of you.

this villain isn't the greatest nor the strongest (in fact, he's both generous and weak), but something about his name and look always made me feel like he should have been both: Ain Gide.

the strongest would most definitely be Luca Blight though.
Icegryphon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know, would be fun to play Suikodens 1 and 2 again for the first time, but i think that playing them again now is even better. Right now it's been years since i played either so they'll almost feel new again but at the same time I'll have the whole nostalgia thing going on so yeah...good shit.

Make sure you play suikoden 1 first though devoin as you get a lot of the people from suikoden 1 in suikoden 2.

**SPOILERS**

As far as bad guys...Neclord was pretty bad too. We're not really counting him. I mean think about it. He takes out multiple towns, terrorizes one so bad they give him virgin chicks to turn into vampires, you have to kill him like 5 times, and to finally end it completely you need a vampire, the night rune in the form of a sword, and a dude whose entire life has been hunting vampires. Yeah...Neclord was a menace.
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

we

Last edited by The_Sun_Rune on Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it's gorudo the bastrd hahaha
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

tsk tsk

Last edited by The_Sun_Rune on Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
kuya

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

neclord def my fav villain followed by luca blight n maybe childerich
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, I am wrong... I thought I was the only one from the Philippines.. Well of course it's the great luca blight. He really is a blight in this world. Imagine 3 groups ... 18 people to get him down...
mohammed

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="The_Sun_Rune":15aw01zu]So, I am wrong... I thought I was the only one from the Philippines.. Well of course it's the great luca blight. He really is a blight in this world. Imagine 3 groups ... 18 people to get him down...

plus arrows and a dual
TwinDragonFang

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Greatest or Strongest Villain in Suikoden Series Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Neclord/Luca Blight are clear winners for me!

Let me just mention here, even at high levels the final battle with Neclord is a drag!
Same with Luca.

I'm sure everyone knows why I made these choices, Luca is a monster in all meanings of the word, and Neclord is a villain in all ways.
Manovglory

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: Greatest or Strongest Villain in Suikoden Series Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well, its between Neclord/Luca B;ight and the three headed dog at the end of suikoden II for me

Necloed: Because it took me half an hour to defeat him since he kept killing my guys

Luca: Because it took me longer, but it was 4 seperate battles

and the dog: Because it kept killing me
Arioeia

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:22 pm    Post subject: umms i don't t know Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i used a code breaker once to Add McDohl in to the 6th spot at the time of fighting Luca Blight he wasn't a match at all for the Curse True rune he was killed like within about 6 Turns because of black Shadow's off all of his Follower Knights and then Judgement off about 2200 off of his hit points and then followed up by Luc's last move off of his Wind rune. proven that Luca Blight wasn't noting cam paired to the first Bad guys in Number 1, but i Always beat a game with out codes. first off fully.

his a weak guy. add the Old knight in font Luca Blight would mainly attack him and which his armer was helpful also the Fire sealing rune was a Key. it stops his fire sword. attack. and the last bad game again agisnt the main character from the first with out codes ^_^
jbell23

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:05 pm    Post subject: i gotta go with the last boss from IV Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the tree that blasts you away if it turns white was a total pain in the ass
jbell23

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: i gotta go with the last boss from IV Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the tree that blasts you away if it turns white was a total pain in the ass
raikenjenova

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:25 am    Post subject: Hohoho Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luca Blight is COL, and STRONG...
BUT...
Imma just using 1 Character, and it's RIOU himself...
And Luca Blight NEVER attack me... i wonder why... T_T :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: