Suikoden United and Illegal Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

yuber vs luca blight
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mohammed

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the only villian in all Suikoden parts who took three groups to fight him and plus a dual is Luca Blight
so i will go with Luca Blight
Yuber sure is strong .. but he was never into challenge .. and always run when things get on fire
besides he is RUNNING away from Pesmerga so i am sure there is a lot of mystery things that we dont know about Yuber
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you're opposing god?
TwinDragonFang

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: yuber vs luca blight Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In my opinion I would say Luca simply because well as other people mentioned 20 SoD + Arrows + Finished by Tenkai Star.

I will also say that to me it is practically a draw with Luca being my choice simply because the strength of Luca in my eyes makes the power to bring monsters to the table obsolete (and Yuber does not seem as powerful as Luca), he himself is a monster who is only killed in a situation where he is outnumbered and unprepared and he still makes it hard as hell.

It is a really hard choice to make to be honest each have valid points to be raised as to why they would win and I will keep reading this thread to broaden my own thoughts.
Trickster

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: yuber vs luca blight Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahhhhh.
Interesting thread !

Luca Blight is my personal favorite.
No matter how stronger Yuber is.
Or whatever True Rune he has.
And even if Yuber is alive..

Anyways. If Luca had control over the Beast Rune, he would kill Yuber 9000 times.
I like that Luca actually had a lot of ambitions for hes evil deeds. But in the end. Heroes always win. (Too bad.)
Luca is the perfect villain.

As i said. Luca is my PERSONAL favorite.
I'm not gonna make a 3-page discussion on why Luca is better than Yuber in this and that.
Cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: