Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Need Help with Misrach

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:29 am    Post subject: Need Help with Misrach Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Topic name pretty much says it.

I have two saves, one is

[spoiler:yvbmz1q4]just after the liberation of Astrasia.[/spoiler:yvbmz1q4]

and the other is

[spoiler:yvbmz1q4]right after Janam disappears and Shams joins.[/spoiler:yvbmz1q4]

I did what Ikano's guide says, but he won't appear in Mislato River for the first save, and he doesn't appear in Salsabil in the second save. Am I doing it wrong or am I too late? Thx.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know for sure, but it would make sense (especially with the inclusion of other time-sensative elements in this game) that you would need to fight him before the story moves to the [spoiler:mf9wznc4]Janam Desert[/spoiler:mf9wznc4]. Why you wouldn't have fought him, though, I don't get. It's a storyline inclusion, as long as you do Kureyah's (sp?, I know it looks like it should have been Claire) sidequest.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He appeared on the story misson, but hte guide mentions having to fight him again, in the same area. The problem is I can't get hi mto appear for the second and third fights.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm... I don't quite remember the second battle, but it rings a bell. Just reload the older save and keep visiting the area after plot points, I guess.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Tendou Souji":1fa9urbq]He appeared on the story misson, but hte guide mentions having to fight him again, in the same area. The problem is I can't get hi mto appear for the second and third fights.
I've been told the second and 3rd fights are actually optional.

I recall testing it to see if it is true (the fact that they're optional) and I believe I proved it true....
it's just he's less nostalgic about you....or something.

Work on your second save and see if you can't get him to show...remember to check all seasons too cuz I think I remember he doesn't show in a particular season...
but it's been so long since I touched the game...my memory is fading....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: