Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Most Hated Suikoden Moment
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cho

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:52 am    Post subject: Re: Most Hated Suikoden Moment Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1: But what if I don't want to use Viktor and Flik in my final party? I hope if they ever remake this, they have the decency to add 'guest' slots like all the other games have, to place them there if you want.

2: Aces all around. Well, having to choose between Val/Kas and the animals always bugged me, but I always gamesharked them in without complications, so it worked out.

3: Okay, I can deal with you inflating playtime by having me play through several areas from multiple points of view. Making me walk through every single damn area again and again instead of instantly moving through their dots on the main map? Congratulations, you have killed any replay value for the game I might have had. Every time I pick this up, I always remember how insufferably boring it was to constantly move back and forth across the same fields and dungeons and towns over and over.

4: Everything. Every. Thing. Eve. Ryt. Hing. Eeeeverything.

5: Pretty good. Except for Guide-Dang-It-ing leading to easily missing so many characters. I've never actually beaten this one, as I kind of gave up after I realized I missed a character. Maybe I'll come back to it.

Tierkries: See - 4. Hahaha, you better hope your next few games come with some decent copy protection. There's a lot of fans out there I'm wagering feel pretty ripped off and aren't going to be giving you their money for some time.
Anji the Destroyer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1: I hate the wheel of fortune in Lepant's mansion...I have the worst luck and always end up waiting for an hour or something fighting those stupid robot soldiers...HATE IT!

2: I hate seeing Kage giving Jowy the note or whatever it was and not having him be a recruitable character!!!
I also dislike Clive's extra story as I ALWAYS fail to complete it in time, AlWAYS!

3: (My fav suiko). I hate the fact that Jimba/Chris's father dies. I wanted him to be recruit able and if he was he would
have been in my party alongside Geddeo and Bechum in every play through I did.

4: I really tried to like this game I really did but I hate EVERYTHING about this game....EVERYTHING!!!!!! :damn:

5: Load times. Great game: story was intriguing, characters were cool, and nice graphics but the load times just killed it. I have tried multiple times to start a 108 stars run through a second time but I just can not do it.

Tiekris: never played and don't want to. :damn:
azzy

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

whenever i drove that freaking boat on suikoden 4.

seriously that probably one of the main reasons that suikoden lost its popularity
Aloyalgamer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have three hated moments in Suikoden 1,

#1: The Wheel of Fortune in Lepant's mansion.

#2: The guy that stands in your way of the boat you need to get back to your castle.

#3: When they took Black's liver as the final "ingredient" to wake up the rest of the dragons.
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

when the bastard gorudo shows up with his band of lowly servants
Archpark

64097 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When they stopped making games from the original world/timeline.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: