Suikoden Unique and Informational Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Do you think viki & jeane will have a larger role in the future?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think jeane and viki will have a larger role to play?
Yes
57%
 57%  [ 26 ]
No
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
Maybe
26%
 26%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 45

Peacechaser

The Masked Magi

16400 Potch
3 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There are many indications that Viki and Jeane is going to be more important later. From Suikoden I to the last, Viki & Jeane are just getting more significant, thought the word 'significant' here means 'mysterious'. At least, it appears that they're going to be more mysterious. Which I'm not sure is, are they going to be the vital role?

Natsun gem of Aronia

37113 Potch
14 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kain wrote:
i think jeane in suikoden 5 is a important character and perhaps there more important role for here after this.. especially involve True rune

Viki i think have a same role.. helping hero to teleport.. or maybe next suikoden show where viki come from.. ermm

Yeah, i think so ..
I'm looking for a same path, that I couldn't find in the past......

genne atreides aka natsun gem
nature_imbz

Verteidiger Von Natur Armee

13021 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hm... :unsure: :unsure:
i just wonder... :roll: :roll:
if in the next suikoden VI...
Viki and Jeane will have a connection with the true rune that the main character bears....
they will help "the hero" to find out what kind of rune that attached at him/her and why he/she selected to bear that rune
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hugosdad

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Jeane has played a more active role in the later games. However, we still know little about her. Who knows what they will do with Viki. I like how they appear in every major Suikoden game and I like to think of them as mascots to the Suikoden franchise. One of the charms of the series is that it takes place one world (with the exception of Tierkris), I just hope Konami keeps those connections.
Wind Rune

640 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

maybe. seriously. Jeane has an important role in 5. Viki, not so much. i just wish they would give even a little hint of who they really are. instead of having a dog see what she really is or just waffu
boed666

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:18 am    Post subject: jeanne, bigger .. what ...? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gulp, oops, sorry, just thought that a hussy like Jeanne couldn't be possible taking a bigger/larger role...nah, on second thought, she might, considering how Konami made Lymslea so aggravated about her....aaanywayy, I believe Viki will (unlike Wind Rune thinks); I even dare to come up with predicting that Konami would reveal that the very reason Viki teleports here and there is because she is searching and seeking for his rather demented brother, Vikario who might happen to befriend with the one and lonely Tir McDohl turned sour after losing so many loved ones. Viki must stop Vikario! And that's why she jumps from one region to another.
iGeorg_Prime

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: jeanne, bigger .. what ...? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="boed666":2px90ht8]Gulp, oops, sorry, just thought that a hussy like Jeanne couldn't be possible taking a bigger/larger role...nah, on second thought, she might, considering how Konami made Lymslea so aggravated about her....aaanywayy, I believe Viki will (unlike Wind Rune thinks); I even dare to come up with predicting that Konami would reveal that the very reason Viki teleports here and there is because she is searching and seeking for his rather demented brother, Vikario who might happen to befriend with the one and lonely Tir McDohl turned sour after losing so many loved ones. Viki must stop Vikario! And that's why she jumps from one region to another.

um..how bout NO?

Anyways, for certain Jeane's story seems more compelling to know than Vicky's. I mean come on, Jeane is way smarter than Vicki ( for earth's sake shes a retard). It's revealed that Jeane knows WAY more than shes leading on. I think she has a very sad story on her shoulders. She could have been just another regular person and was chosen by her true rune, the Charm Rune. Maybe it caused the demise of that underground city we saw in Suiko 5. Maybe, just maybe, that she has been able to avoid detection from harmonia....(!!!maybe harmonia caused the demise of that city!!!!) and would expalin why she's a "wandering" runemaster. As much of a teaser that it showed us now I REALLY wanna see where her story is heading. I'm even starting to think that Jeane is a Sindar (Cyndar from suiko2) and her charm rune is actually the rune of Change and shes really the Sindarian Leader in search of something or watching the Suikoverse. I mean it says they found theyre eternal home.....wait a minute.....maybe they found their home and for some reason it was crushed or something happened to it as a result of the runes power gone awry and when you read about the rune it says "tehy found their eternal city.....omg I think I just stumbled onto something....someone should develop this theory for me please.
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

think that both Jeane and Viki's full story will become part of the main storyline
kuya

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i hope not. they are fine just being their doing their job. dont care for their story at all
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: