Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden VI - Xbox 360! What do you think?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akira

117 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:11 am    Post subject: Suikoden VI - Xbox 360! What do you think? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hello, I'm thinking Suikoden VI will be nice on Xbox 360
And the followings are the Achievements (50 achievements and 1000 gamescores):

1. A New Home! (10 G)
Get your HQ

2. Rebirth (20 G)
Get your HQ to the 2nd upgrade

3. The Best Home (30 G)
Get your HQ to the 3rd upgrade

4. Homeland (40 G)
Get your HQ to the last upgrade

5. I've Defeated You! (10 G)
Defeat the 1st boss

6. I've Defeated You! (10 G)
Defeat the 2nd boss

7. Fly highly (20 G)
Defeat the 3nd boss

8. Challenge (20 G)
Defeat the 4th boss

9. Major (20 G)
Defeat the 5th boss

10. Revenge (20 G)
Defeat the 6th boss

11. Peaceful (20 G)
Defeat the 7th boss

12. No More Pains (30 G)
Defeat the final boss

13. Here Is Our Hero (10 G)
Win the 1st strategy battle

14. Army Battle (10 G)
Win the 2nd strategy battle

15. Battlefield (10 G)
Win the 3nd strategy battle

16. The Way to Victory (20 G)
Win the 4th strategy battle

17. Victory (20 G)
Win the 5th strategy battle

18. No More Wars (30 G)
Win the final strategy battle

19. Team Up (20 G)
Learn all cooperative attacks

20. Champion (30 G)
Win the Championship from the training in your HQ

21. Scholar (30 G)
Get every Old Book and the complete texts of each

22. Chef Master (30 G)
Cook all recipes

23. Fisherman King (30 G)
Catch all types of fish

24. Coppersmith (10 G)
Obtained the Copper Hammer

25. Sliversmith (20 G)
Obtained the Silver Hammer

26. Goldsmith (30 G)
Obtained the Golden Hammer

27. Treasure Hunter (30 G)
Dig all treasures from treasure hunting game

28. Card Master (30 G)
Win the card game

29. Lucky! (10 G)
Win 7,777,777 potch from a lottery ticket

30. Room of Mystery (10 G)
Get teleported to the secret room with Viki's Blinking Mirror

31. Secret Island (20 G)
Get teleported to the secret island with Viki's Blinking Mirror

32. Jeanne's Assistant (10 G)
Make all runes from pieces of runes

33. Rune Collection (20 G)
Collect all runes

34. Awesome (20 G)
Complete all quests

35. Little Hero(10 G)
Win the 1st duel battle

36. Winner (10 G)
Win the 2ns duel battle

37. Warrior(10 G)
Win the 3rd duel battle

38. Rival (20 G)
Win the 4th duel battle

39. Great Rival (20 G)
Win the 5th duel battle

40. Duelist (20 G)
Win the final duel battle

41. Discovery (10 G)
Explore all places in the Wold Map

42. Creative (10 G)
Learn all support skills at final levels

43. Musician (10 G)
Collect all musics

44. Designer (10 G)
Collect all Frame Windows

45. Hero (10 G)
Be equiped with full Hero Set

46. Social (10 G)
Read all messages from your Comment box

47. Speed of Light (20 G)
Win the racing game

48. Collector (20 G)
Collect all vases, paintings and statues

49. Boss Killer (20 G)
Defeat all secret bosses

50 108 Stars of Destiny (100 G)
Recruit all characters

---------------------------------------------

Anyone has different view or an opinion to be added, please share us.
Raww Le Klueze

56792 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This thread is less about putting it on the 360 and more about your ideas for achievements.

As for what the topic actually suggests, if you want to bang the last nail into the coffin for the series, go right ahead.
JetTheHellfire

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Coffin nail indeed... especially considering the lowered price of the PS3. No reason not to stick with Sony for it, assuming the new trademark actually means an upcoming game.
Xelinis

2985 Potch
0 Soldiers
21837 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:53 am    Post subject: Re: Suikoden VI - Xbox 360! What do you think? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At this point, especially with the new slim PS3, every single console is on even standing. This will not be the factor that bangs the final nail in Suikoden's coffin.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lots of people are loyal to their systems. I'm sure everyone here's seen the lengths to which people go to argue about them. I doubt everyone who doesn't want an Xbox will get one just to play Suikoden. I think Tierkreis on the DS makes this case- how many people who didn't already have or want a DS went out and bought one just to play that game?

I think that the even standing of the consoles just makes changing it from Sony even more ridiculous.
Patriarch

Queendom Nomads

15629 Potch
149 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Suikoden VI - Xbox 360! What do you think? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think system loyalty is a waste of time. Most people stick with a particular system mainly because they don't want to spend money to get a second.

I became a PC gamer about 6 years ago because i was sick of consoles in general.

The systems I've owned in my life are

Super NES
Nintendo 64
PS2
PS3

I started choosing on my own when I got the Ps2 which I only bought because I liked PS1 Japenese RPGs (Final Fantasys, and SUikodens I know hate most JRPGS except SUikoden and SHadow hearts because I've realised how bland most are.

PS3 I bought cheap because my Ps2 broke.

I don't think suikoden would be hurt if it went on Xbox at all if anything it helps it branch out to a larger fanbase because thats what it really needs right now after 4 put a bullet in the series' head

But PC gameing has been so much more fun. FPS games are so much better on PC same goes for RTS The only reason I have a PS3 is because my PS2 broke as I said earlier. I do not buy any PS3 games because they're all incredibly bad. Wii is a gimick and Xbox has nothing that i can't find better for PC.

Mind you while I perfer it I'd drop PC gameing in a second if I started to think it wasen't going to be getting better. But Multiplayer online is the future and the lifespan of games with Multiplayer lasts alot longer then console.
Locke Scythe

Scythe

2679 Potch
30 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:03 am    Post subject: Re: Suikoden VI - Xbox 360! What do you think? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it should be for both PS3 and 360 with trophy and achievement support. Let the gamer choose.

When all other games can do it nowadays RPGs should as well. This whole exclusivity thing is hurting the genre this generation.
I don?t care, I?m still free.
You can?t take the sky from me.
JetTheHellfire

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't see any problem with it going to more than one system. I was saying it would be a bad idea for them to switch outright. Spreading it around would increase the fanbase, but abandoning Sony would be a huge mistake.

If any future Suikoden is multiplayer, I'd hope they wouldn't make that function a requirement for completing the game with the best ending. Not everyone who plays RPGs cares for the multiplayer environment.
Sami

Liberating Swords

199204 Potch
27 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: Suikoden VI - Xbox 360! What do you think? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't think it will be on the Xbox 360. The 360 is doing very badly in RPGs right now, there hasn't been any new announcements and it seems Japanese developers can put action games on the 360 but not RPGs. Hoping that TGS will change things but not looking optimistic.

Looking at the Wii with Monster Hunter 3, The Crystal Bearers, Arc Rise Fantasia, Dragon Quest X, Tales of Graces, Final Fantasy CC: My Life as a Darklord, Monado: Beginning of the World and so on, it looks like the RPG support of Wii is mounting up in Japan and Konami could join the bandwagon now. TGS news should start coming in pretty soon...
shaolin_swordsman

47140 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Suikoden VI - Xbox 360! What do you think? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Most of the big JRPGs are on 360 though...
Raww Le Klueze

56792 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: Suikoden VI - Xbox 360! What do you think? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="shaolin_swordsman":2lrxthn3]Most of the big JRPGs are on 360 though...

Yeah, like Eternal Sonata. Which sold so poorly that they ported it to the PS3...

But there's always Tales of Vesperia! Which sold so poorly that they ported it to the PS3...

Well, we can always fall back on Star Ocean 4!! Which sold so poorly it's now being ported to the PS3...

Is the trend sinking in?
Djungelurban

145425 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://kotaku.com/5360375/japanese-deve ... Bupdate%5D
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="JetTheHellfire":actbkagl]I don't see any problem with it going to more than one system.

I will agree with this with the caveat that providing the game is exactly the same on each console it is released for. I really hate it when games are released across multiple consoles and one or two versions have exclusive features the others lack.

Cross platform, all versions exactly the same: no problem.
Cross platform, exclusive features on select system: big problem.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
JetTheHellfire

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

QFT, Elc. Also, it's got to be available to everyone across the puddle. People not being able to play III was epic fail.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: