Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

In Suikoden V which Charcter Death was most trageic?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
devoin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject: In Suikoden V which Charcter Death was most trageic? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Me personnaly i think the royal family is trageic and had alot of deaths haswar mom, arshtat mom,arshtat, ferid.godwin,gizel,sialeeds...................lyon feird considered her a daughter to you know :( .................
stephencolbert5

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: In Suikoden V which Charcter Death was most trageic? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd say Ferid, because of how Arshtat feels right after it. I think they did a great job in 5 showing the whole 'difficult to not be consumed by evil from bearing the true rune' theme better than in any of the others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: