Suikoden Unique and Informational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your Suikoden Dream Team
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My dream team only with Suikoden II looks like this (I played it yesterday, so it's completly new):

Oulan with a Fury Rune, which allows her to use her special rune every round
Sheena with the usual stuff
Zamza with a fire sealing rune, which allows him to use his special rune without being damaged

Riou with shield, water and resurrection
Kahn, although I am not sure if I leave him with his res, rune...
Bob with one of these double damage for him and the opponent...

WHat do you say?

The Fool
glacierz

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My Dream team....

Hero
Juppo
Meg
Belle
Rita
Lu

Ahahahha I can imagine what unite attack they will have XD Mechaness @_@
Dilber Novum

8481 Potch
156 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My Suikoden dream team? Awright awright....I will mix a little bit :) Here we go:

First Row: Pesmerga, Georg, Geddoe = good attackers and magic users, except Georg
Second Row: McDohl, Riou, Crowley = do I really need to comment those 3 guys? :)

There are way too many characters... and i would say... hmm about 85% are really bad ass fighters and magic users...

just my 2 potch
AKUMA X

12025 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

tir
galleon
kika
killey
crowley
jeane
Finfreeze

177377 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm...

I suppose my dream team would be something along the lines of this. This is more Suikoden Tactics style, since it allows a more flexible party selection. The Tenkais and the most powerful characters aren't usually my favorites, as you can probably tell. I avoided Suikoden I characters mostly because they are the least diverse in play, even moreso than the Suikoden IV characters that didn't appear in Tactics.

1. Trishtan: A fairly simple, but elegant design, with the right mix of prettyboy and tired, sick man. The muffler adds a little exotic touch while staying true to the health-conscious theme. Among the non-story stars, he's one of the more memorable thanks to being a hypochondriac who's far healthier than most people. He makes a great speedy tank when mounted on a kangacorn.

2. Rachel: She's another one of the "good" Suikoden IV designs, although that may be the skintight suit talking. Her voice is nice, she has a nice quirk, and is a good reference to Camille. She's so very mobile, but can also take a hit.

3. Sharon: The spunky dragon knight. Although I am hesitant to use such a word, it's probably the best fit for such a cute, energetic girl. Besides that, she's also a really good tank who's fast and has some long-term capability with magic.

4./5. Abizboah: He's my favorite of the monstrous stars and embodies the brute archetype. Boah can take out entire ranks of enemies with his Blue Drop rune. And besides, he's a giant awesome squid who needs no maintenance at all to use.

6. Viki (SV): Probably my favorite character, and the only one who's practically guaranteed to appear in future installments. Her airheadedness and naivete is so very cute (or perhaps moe?). She fits the role of ranged support.

7. Carrie: She's easily the best healer support character, since First Aid affects a wide area and heals a lot more per turn than say. Marina's Healing skill. Carrie's also cute and has a link with Trishtan.

8. Rita: Cute, and also made one of the few minigames I like. I enjoy her unorthodox style: a magically-adept basher in heavy armor. Furthermore, she completes the girl unite: Viki-Rita-Sharon, with Sharon taking Millay's place—hey, they all were/are part of an all-girl unite combo.

9. Sergeant Joe: I like the world-weary warrior duck, and he's one of the few demi-humans who isn't crazy, xenophobic, or stupid. That's enough to get you on my team.

10. Dario: For all his faults, and despite being regulated as the incompetent comic-relief pirate, he doesn't seem all that bad. I like his sense of justice and the fact that he somehow became a positive role-model for both his adopted son Nalleo as well as the fatherless Rakgi.

Honorable Mention: Mizuki. If only Abizboah didn't take 2 slots. She's the best ninja in both in terms of design and play style. The latter is mostly due to her expanded Shrike rune, but even in IV her relatively high magic stat made her far more versatile than say, Kasumi.
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Easily:

Ridley (Obscene Critical Rate, it's a shame he was only limited to world battles)

Lord Gengen (King of the Macabre)

Viktor (With the Zodiac Sword of course)

Lilly Pendragon (IF she gets the TER which I'm guessing is soon yes since Sasarai is suffering from rune induced existential angst, besides Tinto deserves a true rune and with how the Earth Rune refelects the Tinto region, this should be a no brainer
for Konami to do)

Riou

Jowy (Simply because Tir was such a broken character).
Onimaru

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rikimaru, Gijimu, Koyu, Lo Wen, George Prime(s2), and Gilbert - Why? Who care - I like them!

I hate you Onimaru.
SoulEaterRune_Tir

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tir OR Ted-Soul Eater Rune Rawks!The Runes wud be....Tir:SER,Blue Gate.Ted:Flowing,SER.Ted IS a SoD in S4.

Luc-Powerhouse mage,what more could I want?I'll always use him!Runes:True Wind(DUH),Blue Gate Rune(Blue Gate's great)

Shiro-The Rising of the greatest dog/wolf hero!He criticalled 200 at lvl 10 I recall...Runes:Double-Beat(Ownage!)

Riou-Bright Shield Rune!Good Healer,Great Hurter.Just add a Blue Gate.....and....

Nanami-Family Attack for the win!Don't forget to add a Spark Rune and Balance.

Hugo-I like the True Fire Rune alot,but not more than the Soul Eater.Runes:TFR.

That's the overall.I guess now that that's over.
:?
Sierra's sister

Night Wanderer

202901 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My dream team...there's three. I'll list them below.

1st team: Formidable Caster
-Freyjadour Falenas: Dawn Rune, all high level epics, Sworn Protector's co-op attack, Creation (combination magic with Twilight Rune), Sunbeam Rune
-Lyon: Twilight Rune, Magic Absorb Rune, Flowing Rune, the co-op attack, Creation.
-Miakis: Shield Rune, Thunder Rune, Magic Absorb Rune, the co-op attack too.
-Zerase: Star Rune, Water Rune, Magic Absorb Rune (the most dreadful wizard ever) and also the co-op with Levi.
-Bernadette Egan: Flowing Rune
-Levi: Pale Gate Rune, Mother Earth Rune, Magic Absorb Rune, co-op with Zerase.

2nd Team: Charming Fighter
-Riou: Bright Shield Rune, Family Attack, Strike-Back Rune, Double-Beat Rune, Kindness Rune.
-Nanami: Flowing Rune, Family Attack, Leisure Set.
-Sierra Mikain: Darkness Rune, Mist Robe (the ever so useful)
-Futch: Poison Rune
-Pesmerga: Killer Rune and Counter Rune
-Luc: armed with all boosted stats, Cyclone Rune, Pale Gate Rune and Mother Earth Rune.

3rd Team: The Deadly Leaders
-Tir McDohl: The first Tenkai, Soul Eater Rune, co-op attack.
-Riou: The second Tenkai, Bright Shield Rune, co-op attack.
-Thomas: The third Tenkai, co-op attack.
-Lazlo en Kuldes: The fourth Tenkai, co-op attack, Rune of Punishment.
-Kyril: is he Tenkai? co-op attack.
-Freyjadour Falenas: The current last Tenkai, Dawn Rune, co-op attack
ADDITIONAL NOTES: This combination made them have a super deadly co-op attack called the Tenkai Assault, cause 1.8 damage and 8.1 damage to the fans :P

LOLZ. The last team is impossible! :*laugh*: And I saw it somewhere once. And it's deadly. I died once because attacked by the co-op attack and survived because I have lots of Sacrificial Buddha with me :*laugh*:

"H-huh? What? I got too many karma???"
-Sierra's sister usual idle banter
LightRiou

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Riou, Tir, Geddeo, Jowy, Flik, and Viktor.
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the heros of the games plus jowy
Wind Rune

640 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tir - attacker/mage with rune of life and death/rage/thunder
Riou - healer/support bright shield/mother earth/water
Luc - support mage with true wind/pale gate/water
Victor - physical attacker with star dragon sword and fury rune
Flik - same as Tir but with a Thunder rune/fury instead
Sasarai - same as Luc but with true earth instead of true wind

basically my team from Suikoden II minus Sasarai and cyclone instead of true wind
Korgeta

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Your Suikoden Dream Team Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ideal dream team? Since we like our characters to have godlike destruction so i present to you: The six destroyers!

Back left: Windy (Gate rune, Thunder Rune (she must be good with that one!) and the Darkness rune, the best next thing to SE in her mind)
Back Middle: Luc (true Wind rune, Top earth rune, Rage rune)
Back Right: Sera (Flowing rune, Resseruction rune, Wind rune)

Front left: Yuber (His True rune)
Front Middle: Luca Blight (Like he needs a rune!)
Front Right: Neclord (with his stolen true rune as well)

Support characters: How about windy's 80,000 private army of summoned monsters and sera's illusional army, is that enough?)
Patriarch

Queendom Nomads

15629 Potch
149 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Your Suikoden Dream Team Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The blind girl in Kayro town, Window's Mom, Thomas' father, the mayor of the town the queen torched, that girl who acted like a pig in Ryube, Morgan

in reality the most powerful people in the entire suikoden universe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: