Suikoden Utopian and Informational Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

CrystalValley.Suikoden

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Templeton

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:57 am    Post subject: CrystalValley.Suikoden Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.freewebs.com/crystalvalleysuikoden/

Although it may not look like much right now, I'm planning on making CV.S, or the United Suikoden Federation, into the site dedicated to making Suikoden worlds come together.

What I mean is; is that Suikoden Tierkries although it may be a work of art in my eye's is offending some others who wanted that land to be among the main world system. Through fan fiction and map making this can be made possible as we try our best to create a united Suikoden world.

As well projects such as the United Nations of Suikoden and perhaps the foundation of the Suikoden Nation System will be laid out in time to come. I will also create the CLER project (Characters, Locations, Events, Runes), to assemble as much information about the Suikoden world into one source. As I have come to notice over the past decade of being online in the Suikoden world, is that all information in our community is free and no one should be putting together information without the intent of sharing it with others.

Please wait as I use my free time to put the USF together and I hope to make something none offending to anyone else.

Thanks for your time.

Ryan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: