Suikoden United and Irrational Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

This is just about my favorite character of all time...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kinnison_777

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: This is just about my favorite character of all time... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You guessed right Kinnison...From the moment I saw him I got totally hooked onto him. I mean the way he acted aeound certain times like he was truly a down to earth guy and I mean he was kind to others no matter what. It kinda makes me mad that he is only in Suikoden 2 because I wanted to see MORE of him. Hopefully they will bring him back hell I just be happy if they mentioned the guy. I mean because to me he was a character who stood out on what he did in the war which was basicly fight the other army lol. (Sorry I forgot the army's name.) But I mean lets say they make another Suikoden and we go in the forest and see Kinnison living in the forest with...Ayda I mean I can see that happening they are a cute couple anyway sorry for my ranting. Just tell me if you would like to see Kinnison in another Suikoden game or referenced in anyway in the future games?

PS

Kinnison ROCKS!!!!!! 8-)
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[url=http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29& ;t=301:3rzqyt40]Favorite Character[/url:3rzqyt40]
This seems to be the perfect place to express your love for a character :)
PS: Kinnison does rock indeed.

The Fool
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: This is just about my favorite character of all time... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I suppose that settles that.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: