Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Analyzing Suikoden Tierkries through a thought record

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Templeton

186895 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Analyzing Suikoden Tierkries through a thought record Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm bringing this up with you guys because it is of concern to me what the future of the series wil be after the Tierkries seperation story event.

Here is an assesment of the situation through my thought record.

1) Suikoden's future.

1) "I was with the Suikoden on-line community when there was an announcement of a none Suikoden game with the same title". 2) "I was researching Suikoden information when I made this discovery on-line".

2) Doubt.

Doubt 90%- "I was under the impression that the game series was to split".

3) The Suikoden world may end.

1) "I thought the Suikoden world would no longer exist". 2) "Through the seperation I feel that I have been taken advantage of" 3) "This means that two worlds exist rather than one". 4) "That the main world would no longer be developed". 5) "That we may of been exploited all along".

4) Suikoden's none existence.

1) "That the main world would no longer be developed" 2) "Suikoden Tierkries could of been a great game had it been connected". 3) "The creators are planning nothing after 27 True Runes are used" 4) (The end may come with the "Pesmergae/Yuber feud" being resolved).

5) The creators never fail.

1) If another game, such as Suikoden Tierkries, comes out, then idea's can be used and recycled in the main series". 2) "The series could realistically last forever if enough effort is put forth" 3) (The "Pesmerga/Yuber end time event was mentioned years ago and may hold no relivence today").

6) Doubt.

Doubt 50%- "The reason it's 50% is that such factors contribute to the world being immortal well others say equally that it will be temperal".

In this statement it is of my own concern that Tierkries be integrated into the main series somehow, now well it is still not to late. Either it be a friendly game integration of even saying that the world of the "Infinite" somehow connects to the main dimensions.

Thanks for your time.

Ryan.
Rezard

215744 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Analyzing Suikoden Tierkries through a thought record Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always have a hard time understanding what you mean Templeton. Well, basicaly you mean you think there is a 50% chance Suikoden will continue and will become conected with Tierkries. Is that it?

If that's so, I dont agree with you. I think what Konami is thinking is different. Let's see the last happenings:
---> Murayama leaves
---> Konami doesnt know what do with the series
---> Suikoden 4
---> the game isnt good
---> they research what suikoden fans desire
---> Suikoden 5
---> SV doesnt sell like they wished
---> Konami doesnt know what to do with Suikoden again (here they consider to cancel it or to have it reborn as a new game in a new world)
---> they choose to launch a game in a new world to see how market responds
---> Suikoden Tierkreis
---> the game sells almost the same amount as Suikoden V
----------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

As you see, in my view, Tierkreis was always a stand alone game. They wanted to be free to create the game as they wish, without having to research extensive game information or respect already stablished trues by Murayama. Linking Tiekreis to the main series break this advantage, they will have to research, obey the rune system, batlle system, etc, in order to fit it in the storyline and have the same systems. I am not saying it is not possible, I am just saying I imagin they wont do that.

What I trurly fear is that they may dump the suikoden world, after all what I always liked best about suikoden was its connections to the other instalaments. As you did, I thought they would really dump it, especially since we saw some interviews where they declared Tiekreis as "the new Dawn of the Suikoden series" or something like that. Look how they talked about Suikoden's mysteries in their answers to this site's questions: "We may, we would like to answer, etc."

Even so, I still have hopes on Suikoden. Look how long ago Suikoden V was released and we are still here discussing it. I am sure there are people still intersted in the old world.

Still something deeply scares me: what's with this forum silence? Everything is too quiet. Tierkreis is over, but there hasnt been any announcements. What are they waiting for? The console war is not new anymore. Where are the announcements? When will they break the ice and tell us what they are going to do?
Templeton

186895 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://members.webs.com/MembersB/editPa ... D=54004181

I hope to one day explain what I'm getting at when I get ahold of my own ability to use the net.

My dream was always to see the Suikoden world expanded as much as possible before my death (much like Alexander the Great wanted to see the whole Earth himself). Suikoden brings us back to a time when the Earth is flat, and as such great people emerge to map and explore that world. We waited 3 years just to hear from the people that get paid good money to make this possible. Now they want to go outside of the rules and make a profit from this concept through Tierkries. Suikoden, for some, is their true homeland, they know it better then their own planet, and just to let it go is beyond my comprehension.

So I'm creating the United Suikoden Federation site to see to it that this idea is never buried and that it lives on.

Thanks for your time.

Ryan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: