Suikoden Ugly and Informational Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What the name for HERO in Suikoden Tierkreis

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TrueRune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: What the name for HERO in Suikoden Tierkreis Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Like in another Suikoden, The hero has a name.
But I never heard Name for Hero in Suikoden Tierkreis.
Somebody use Tierkreis or Hero for Hero's Name.
If you know the right name please tell me but the name isn't your name.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If I recall correctly....I think the semi-official name is Sieg

As it's the name the Official Japanese Character Guide uses in some of it's comics.... (not 100% sure)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:10 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Ikano":zk23apo4]If I recall correctly....I think the semi-official name is Sieg

As it's the name the Official Japanese Character Guide uses in some of it's comics.... (not 100% sure)

Sieg like Victory in German? Duh... Some people really are aficionados for German :)

The Fool
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden always love using German in their names. The sword that Borus from Suikoden 3 had the names "Eins" "Zwei" and "Drei," which is pretty frickin bad!
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Vextor":3qt26p4n]Suikoden always love using German in their names. The sword that Borus from Suikoden 3 had the names "Eins" "Zwei" and "Drei," which is pretty frickin bad!

That's not even funny anymore... ^^
Well, I have heard how much Asian (especially Japanese) game developers like German words and I saw some of them used in the Suikoden series. I think it works, because I believe the games isn't that successful in Germany and German-speaking countries like in many others. Or am I mistaken, Vex?

The Fool
Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Vextor":meljjdd3]Suikoden always love using German in their names. The sword that Borus from Suikoden 3 had the names "Eins" "Zwei" and "Drei," which is pretty frickin bad!

All but two of the Zexen Knights weapons are in german. The elf and sir Bowlcut are the ones without.

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: