Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

i had a weird thought about the main character in Suikoden 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadowKou

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: i had a weird thought about the main character in Suikoden 6 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

he looked like a Rockstar, cloth tied around head, black elctric guitar, long hair............anyone find this weird or anything?
McDohl28

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: My Ideal Character Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really want to see a main character that's not trying to get out fron under somebody elses shadow. Like McDohl and Teo. Riou and Genkakku. Geddoe and the Flame Champion. I sensed some internal struggle there. A character who is famous all his own. Not for being born a prince or having famous relatives. I have all the suikoden games and love them all. Just ready for something a little more evolved. :D
JetTheHellfire

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, we definitely need something different, though not a rock star :shock:

I would've liked it if Thomas had a bigger part in III. He came from nowhere and ended up hosting the Fire Bringer... I have to wonder what his Chapter 3 was going to be like. But the way it ended up, he was the Tenkai and all but didn't have enough of an active part.

I do think that it might be time for a female or non-human male Tenkai (not both at the same time, though. Overkill.). Or even a mix of people like in III, with a couple of non-teenage boys as options. I honestly don't want another human male unless it's someone we've already seen that wasn't a Star, or if they plan on wrapping the series up and bring back previous Heroes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: