Suikoden United and Illegal Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Old Nation System
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why did I only know about this topic today?! Argh!

I will go to wherever Tinto is, since the Suikoden 2 krakens originate from the Tinto mines and I must have them. Or maybe the Island Nations, since they're sea-based and there's that ship graveyard with Dagon and Hydra. Or I could stomp my foot and demand a Nameless Lands.

But really, I'll go wherever and give this thing a try. I haven't even read this thread since its 9 pages and I don't feel like reading it in its entirety. I'll just go wherever there aren't enough peeps, to fill in space.

Question: Is this an in-character game, or can we go all SuikoX/TNL and have people like gari using weiners as catapults?

^Actual quote!
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's not a continuation of the Suikox game, particularly since we do not have the components of the old game. I was lucky enough to find a saved version of the regionlist, but none of the region profiles. So everything is pretty much being stripped down and reconstructed from scratch. The game itself can be considered "in-character" with everybody creating their own character to act as their in-game avatar, but the forums have a familiar Suikox nation system feel. Well, they will once things get rolling and stuff gets populated.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
fuji

Potch
Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't get passed the humanizer question.

Quote:
Which Star is the Chief Star of Heaven? *
Sorry, but this stupid question shall keep away the bots from this forum. Please type your answer in the following text field.

I am a moron.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Arevus

The Reborn

Potch
Soldiers
44 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="fuji":27mjscvm]I can't get passed the humanizer question.

Quote:
Sorry, but this stupid question shall keep away the bots from this forum. Please type your answer in the following text field.

I am a moron.

The bots..they know what we are doing!

Sup?
Zaleria

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is there a set date when the site will be open to the public?

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Ley

Username

Potch
Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

It couldn't possibly be Tenkai. That'd be too easy.
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

Potch
Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Even the bots would guess that, so it must be something else!

~Uguu!~
Ley

Username

Potch
Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The answer is Fliktor.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

Potch
Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Zaleria":3m5v11bv]Is there a set date when the site will be open to the public?

That depends on whether you believe in fatalism or not. If you do, then yes, but we don't know when it is. If not, then no, not yet.

Rebel of Babylon

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Zaleria":tsw2dgda]Is there a set date when the site will be open to the public?

I would love to be able to say "Come on in, guys!" and post the link but some of the leaders either haven't checked in or set up a leadership team just yet. However, it does put those nations which have done so at a bit of an advantage so, if you're a nation leader in the new game and have yet to set anything up, time's wasting.

eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No need to set up a leadership team consisting of more than one when you have minimal people who have signed up for your cause. Leave interest to those who come along or express it as opposed to giving it to those who are first in, who knows they may end up surprising you. :P

Desert Elite

Potch
Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:03 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="eXistence of Fly":3kibjcvh]No need to set up a leadership team consisting of more than one when you have minimal people who have signed up for your cause. Leave interest to those who come along or express it as opposed to giving it to those who are first in, who knows they may end up surprising you. :P

Agreed, although I'm not so optimistic about spontaneous signups later on. Kudos to Exile for intentionally choosing an opposite nation to his Suikox one though.

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

Potch
Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to agree with those. I am one-man nation! Or not. But yeah, I guess I can set up my country by myself. :P

And yeah, nice on there Exile. When he posted that I let out an "omfg no way".

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="eXistence of Fly":313fi1q3]No need to set up a leadership team consisting of more than one

In this case, what we're talking about is, at the very least, a second-in-command who can add new members to the usergroup in the event the nation leader is away. Since that responsibility has been delegated to the leaders, and with the absence of a sorting script, the administration will not be placing members into groups other than the mercenary group.

Exile

Sword Brothers

Potch
Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Archy":2rvi737e]And yeah, nice on there Exile. When he posted that I let out an "omfg no way".

Haha, it's not like this means I'm not still President of Tinto on suikox (technically) in the now defunct nation system - it's a whole new ball game over there!

Phase 1 - A New Hope.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 10 of 19

Jump to: