Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Old Nation System
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

v[quote="Exile":sc4hfo16]By the way every single one of you is unfit to lead a nation so there. Except Decado, he's the definition of awesome.

You're absolutely right. I am unfit to be a nation leader. I actually have my sanity these days. (It was debatable a while back.. or maybe not. It was pretty clear I went insane) Whether you say something here or not about your opinion of people, it'll be made clear anyways when noone joins that persons nation. Besides I think most of us are adults now (wow.. how many people grew up over the years at Suikox) who know how to treat others respectfully, though I think we all can take alittle criticism as well.

As for rehashing of Suikox.. it's going to happen to some extent. Simply because the people wo are still around are still around with their friends from their nations or allied nations. Meaning they'll want to band together in this new game as well.

It'd be kind of weird seeing a nation that consisted of Exile, Averus, Sage and Myself wouldn't it? Where Zaleria, Tonby, MMan9000 and Myself would make more sense.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Exile

Sword Brothers

Potch
Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's your opinion but I think it would be more interesting if the same old groups didn't get together again. It's out of my hands but should that happen, I would not join a Tinto old-timers nation, I'd avoid them as much as possible and I'd purposely put myself with a different group full of new faces and personalities. I'm still friends with Tinto members on facebook, etc. and chat with them occasionally anyway so I might as well make some new acquaintances.

It's just how I see things, I could also be mer-canary if it came to it.

Milan, I think it would be pretty interesting to have been in a nation filled with Tinto's "enemies", I'd actually really enjoy that I think. I never got the chance to truly get to know or work with people like Tonberry, Zaleria and yourself to the same extent. You know if I could have picked where I would be placed when I signed up it would have been the SME as it's my favourite game-nation, that certainly would have made my experience here very different.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

Potch
Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Same here. I want this to feel like a fresh start to a similar system, not merely a continuation of the old one. Part of the fun for me is getting to know other people, and hopefully with this I'll learn a lot more about others. Inevitably people will want to reunite with their old nation buddies, and we can't fault them for that. It's an added sense of security, given that you know these people from your old nation and will easily get along. I'm not saying that I wouldn't team up with any Islander (or any nation that I visited, for that matter), I just think that it would be fun to get to know the others a bit more.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Archy":2wle515r]Same here. I want this to feel like a fresh start to a similar system, not merely a continuation of the old one.

That's one thing I would like to avoid as well. On the technical level, it will very much be a fresh start. There are definitely people with strong ties to the nation they grew to love in the Suikox game, which I don't think it would be fair to tell people they cannot do, particularly when we have blatantly said people can go wherever they life. I think we'll see a certain amount of grouping together along with people making fresh starts.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

Potch
Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Im definitely interested, as well as interested in a position as nation leader.

Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

Potch
Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know I'll avoid people from Kooluk, Those pricks... They never saved me the last slice of Pizza! No matter how much I asked, They'd eat it all but I could get there! In fact, I'll find a nation at possible odds with the most people from there just to spite them... Especially Buff... He knows what he did (Probably not).

I don't know, maybe, maybe not.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

Potch
Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you need nation leaders I could be coerced to help out, maybe act as co-leader with someone. I have no way of knowing if my schedule will ever clear up so I can't really be too sure. I was going to say that I'd love to be Harmonian, but it seems like every beat me to it. :( Guess I'll have to be an elitist prick somewhere else.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm interested in running a nation also.

All the better to kill people with when you have a pretty banner to do it under...

Rebel of Babylon

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's been buried in previous pages but, please, contact me via [url=http://www.suikox.com/forum/ucp.php?i=pm&mode= compose&u=121:1662q1dh]PM[/url:1662q1dh] if you're interested in leading a nation. Six nations are currently taken, the nations still up in the air are: Grassland, Jowston, and Scarlet Moon Empire. Please keep in mind that we don't care who led what nation in the original game so don't have the mindset that they will get first dibs. Change is good.

If you send me a [url=http://www.suikox.com/forum/ucp.php?i=pm&mode= compose&u=121:1662q1dh]PM[/url:1662q1dh] voicing your interest, be sure of your intentions and please make it easier for us by telling us which nation it is you are interested in, otherwise we might have to just pick a nation and then draw a name out of a hat. Most of all, please do not feel bad if you are not chosen, we only have a limited number of spots to fill.

Aesir

Pirates! DESU

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am interested in participating. Currently I'm experiencing some health issues with not very clear perspectives though, so my participation will mostly depend on how my recovery will go.
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

Potch
Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Leading a Nation? Oh I would love to but I know I will not have much time so I will help out in any other capacity!
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Exile":ioku5hla]It's just how I see things, I could also be mer-canary if it came to it.

I haven't seen too many of those around, but the rather odd Rabbit Birds seem to have made a nest somewhere. They're breeding like, well, rabbits. With nine races and five classes, there's plenty of variety to choose from.

[quote="Goldy":ioku5hla]Oh I would love to but I know I will not have much time so I will help out in any other capacity!

If you haven't got the time to lead a nation, don't worry. You'll be able to participate at whatever level works best for you. The goal, of course, is to have fun and not become completely and utterly burnt out.

Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

Potch
Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No NPC Nations? Come on, who didn't think the Makanakuy Saga was epic? That shit was bad ass. Mega bad ass. Who ever did that behind the scenes garners mad props.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I vaguely remember these M-People, but mainly because their representative... what was his name? Shepherder the Yak? Well, anyway, he managed to manipulate a few of us into an alliance against Tinto and then gave us all the finger.

Gil-galad

Flame of the West

Potch
Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The NPC nations were pretty fun, but I get the feeling they were one of the main reasons that Vextor could no longer keep up with the game-- they were tons of extra work on top of the regular game as it was.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 6 of 19

Jump to: