Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Exit Fate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TruePerception

Blind Eye

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've sidelined it in favor of Tierkreis, and I think I may pick up some more DS RPGs. I had gotten to the part where the Daniel [spoiler:ndrowh48]rejoins his original country[/spoiler:ndrowh48]. That was a twist!

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So I finally got around to playing it since I've had it on my computer for the longest time. It's not bad so far. It's definately a step up in difficulty than Suikoden. I'm up to around the battle of Mayfall and can't for the life of me get an A on it. And finally settled for a B.

So far the best thing I like about it is the the sound track. I was quite surprised when I got into the first battle and heard the Suikoden II battle Music, or walking into the abandoned castle and hearing Neclord's Northwind music... though considering the story line I shouldn't have been surprised..

Other than that, is there anyway to make stealing more successful? Since it seems to be the main source of income for awhile. But Joe like to go into slumps where he'll steal every time or miss every time for an hour. The Ninja seems to be the same as well..

Which brings me on to my other question. Character Differences? Right now I'm using Stromgaard, Yan Amgra, and Araya and then like Outsider who was just replaced by Bast who had a higher ACC and more STR. But other than a few specials here and there, is there much of a difference? Long range fighters despite it saying otherwise, still seem to suffer a hefty penalty for being in the back rows, all the mages see to do mostly the same damage with their spells. Though I haven't really taken the time to match character levels. I just bring the highest leveled ones with me.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: