Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Tierkreis soundtrack

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kyura

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Tierkreis soundtrack Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Where can i get free download tierkreis soundtrack?
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

go to the official site:
[spoiler:1hzyuknq]http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?trurl=http%3 A%2F%2Fwww.konami.jp%2Fgs%2Fgame%2Fgenso%2Ftierkreis%2F&lp=ja_en&am p;.intl=us&fr=yfp-t-501[/spoiler:1hzyuknq]
(the best soundtrack is the world map where citro village is i think it name is "heigen to sora"
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: Tierkreis soundtrack Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="kyura":3mqxzayy]Where can i get free download tierkreis soundtrack?
This question is borderline "illegal"........

You can check out some "song samples" on the [url=http://www.konami.jp/products/tierkreis/movie.html :3mqxzayy]official Japanese Suikoden Tierkreis website[/url:3mqxzayy] if you want....but you can't "download" the WHOLE soundtrack for free "legally".

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Scrooge McDuck

The Flying Duckmen

885377 Potch
161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While we are on topic. Does anybody, per chance, know the title of the second song of the credit title?

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Scrooge McDuck":32r1emm2]While we are on topic. Does anybody, per chance, know the title of the second song of the credit title?
The one that's sung in Italian? (at least I think I remember reading people say it's Italian...)

On the pre-order bonus CD it's titled "108 Stars"

but I don't know if that's the official name the Japanese composers gave it or not....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kyura

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well... Anybody know? will konami release the soundtrack album outside Japan or America?
I want to buy the album but I haven't found it in my country, and i can't buy things online...
By the way, i heard that the japan ver. had a song that has a vocal sing in the game which appear in the north america ver. only as an instrument, is it true?
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="kyura":1ngl4nrb]Well... Anybody know? will konami release the soundtrack album outside Japan or America?
I want to buy the album but I haven't found it in my country, and i can't buy things online...
By the way, i heard that the japan ver. had a song that has a vocal sing in the game which appear in the north america ver. only as an instrument, is it true?

Yes the OST has and/or already been released... ( The "Extra Soundtrack" is out... I haven't checked recently to see if the actual "Complete OST" is out yet and/or is there something seperate from the "Extra Soundtrack" that will go on sale......)

And there are TWO songs that have lyrics in the Japanese version of the game but in the English version THE LYRICS WERE REMOVED.

Both of the "cut" songs are sung by Satomi Takasugi and her CD single has already been released for sale.

kyura

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well... A bit late... But I want to say thanks.. I got in the sites and got some great downloads and heard some favorite songs.. :D
Hope the album will be sold in my country soon...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: