Suikoden Unique and Infamous Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

help for tierkries player
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shaolin_swordsman

47140 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: help for tierkries player Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hurgh, I still get Animals 2 and the trade goods missions sorted. Now on top of that is;
News for Darrow,
Minen's Background
and Yovel's Squidcreeper sap mission.

Any ideas?
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess you just have to send guys with high luck and speed for the animals one. Try 150+ for speed and 100+ for luck. Can't help you with the other 3 though. =/

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can you help me to find Vaslof 's village ( or show me the way ) ? i miss it because i ignored the message before in Grandhall.
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah mtp well you know this place i didn't know where to go in the japanese version but then i was helped by uikox member
well the road to vaslof village is:
you have to go north in the desert until ou find a path that will lead to a dungeon and then you will go there
mtp

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah thanks .
I finished in this afternoon ( the first time ) to reach ending as soon as possible .
As a result , i have miss 40 stars ( because i don't wanna use the FAQS ).
I still have problem with the Quests of Tuhululu
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well yeah ou know those quests can be done but i don't know who to send ,so i have 3 quests till now but nothing works,and not only this there's the planting the field 2,and gathering animal 2,and help them dig 2 ,those are pretty hard to accomplish
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

alright...those "Goods" quests....I just finished the last of those three so...lessee....
this is an estimate but for

**Furious Roar Goods (not quite sure the "min" requirement...
but seeing that the party I used for Astrasian goods worked for this one and this one was marked as "less difficult" ---er...yeah...just send the "Astrasian Goods" party here...)

Astrasian goods === around 140+ Luck(star) stat should do it--- the more people you have that goes over/around that...the better

Lugenik Goods === around 170+ Luck(star) stat should do it--- the more people you have that goes over/around that...the better

Also leveling Tuhululu up helps (even though his Luck kinda sucks compared to other charas of the same level...
but you don't want it very low/dragging down the average when he's always forced to go)
-----------------------------------
Here's a little trick in raising the (star) stat....level up people who can use swords and/or duel swords...then give them Treasure Sword (can be bought from Pharamond if you've reached that far that is...)
Each Treasure sword gives +30 Luck stat....so for a duel swords chara...you can potentially boost them up +60 Luck if they equip two!
There are also a few accessories that can level up Star stat...though not as much...

There's also a few charas who naturally have pretty high Luck as they level up
[spoiler:2q1fk14r]Shams, Hina, and Indrik ....maybe Marica as well[/spoiler:2q1fk14r] are a few that I can recall...off the top of my head...
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that helps.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The mission Minen's Background also needs really high luck, I sent 4 people around 170 luck (like the Lugenik goods) and was able to complete it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: