Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Let's talk with random people from around the wooooorld

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

Potch
Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:26 am    Post subject: Let's talk with random people from around the wooooorld Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.omegle.com

Pretty straightforward, it's an online chat that allows you to chat with someone in the world who's online. It'll just display conversation as between "You" and "Stranger", so you really wouldn't get to know who it is, unless you start trading your instant messenger addresses and the like.

70% of the people there are immature, yes, but you do get a few good ones. I remember a friend telling me that she got into a conversation with an Argentinian on how Argentinians and Brazilians are always at each other's next due to football (football yes, screw your soccer term!). Pretty enlightening, I should guess. As for me, I've unfortunately gotten people all from that 70%, including one who told me that he was Batman. :roll:

Try it.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The person I talked to tried to get me to go to sites with adult content....
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: