Suikoden Urgent and Informational Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who are these characters?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack of All Trades

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Who are these characters? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[url:qs36k8j2]http://www.legacyofsuikoden.com/gallery/pictu re.php?/4517/category/71[/url:qs36k8j2]

The people in the above image look like Windy and Cleo. Except Windy looks like she is wearing different clothing then normal. And, why on earth would Cleo be bowing before windy?

Could this be a picture of Claudia?
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nah, that's Leknaat and Cleo. The image depicts when Leknaat gives Cleo a fire rune (as she does in the game).
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always thought that was Jeane affixing a Rune onto Cleo. The hair looks more like Jeane's than Leknaat's, and she's got the same sleeve things Jeane has on her regular costume (although everything else is different).

640 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i agree with poorguy. she does look like Jeane from the first game. although why Cleo would be kneeling to her really doesn't make much sense to me. affixing a rune shouldn't require you to get down on your knees. does it?
Kiante

Dragon Rider Regiment #9

244827 Potch
95 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol, that sounds like something Jeane might do for fun though!

"The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down, there’s a light that never goes out!" ~Sora
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think is Jeane and Cleo
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: