Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The "Hello I am New" Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 238, 239, 240 ... 242, 243, 244  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Welcome Leon. :P
cpr

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: wawawa! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi everybody!!!!

1. How long you've been playin' Suikoden
5 or 6 years.

2. Which Suikodens you have played in the past
II,III,IV,V.

3. Your favorite character
Chris,Luc,Sierra,Luca Blight,Dolph,Viki. =oP

4. How you ended up here
I searched for a nice forum!

5. What vegetable you are most like
Celery!!!
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You haven't played I before? Aww you're missing out bro! :P
Ah wells, welcome cpr! :D
Who have you kept alive today? (get it get it? XD)
cpr

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Flamo Bringer":1n6i2msv]You haven't played I before? Aww you're missing out bro! :P
Ah wells, welcome cpr! :D
Who have you kept alive today? (get it get it? XD)

I know,I should play Suikoden 1. Unfortunately I can't get it anywhere unless I pay more than 80 dlrs for it. =(
Unfortunately, I didn't save lives today,no one needed my help (phew!) =oP
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Welcome cpr o/

You really are missing a lot! It's a great game, it may change your list of favorite characters. xD

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Welcome to suikox cpr. The guys before me are right about suikoden I. Quite expensive though.
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: wawawa! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="cpr":2falda5b]Hi everybody!!!!

1. How long you've been playin' Suikoden
5 or 6 years.

2. Which Suikodens you have played in the past
II,III,IV,V.

3. Your favorite character
Chris,Luc,Sierra,Luca Blight,Dolph,Viki. =oP

4. How you ended up here
I searched for a nice forum!

Celery!!!

Welcome to suikox CPR,i hope enjoy your time with us here.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Runemaster013

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey there, new here!

Runemaster from Suikosource. Anyway, I'll hang out here while Suikosource is having problems in the site. Can't enter the site!!! waaah!! heheh.
Currently playing Suikoden Tierkreis and lovin' it because it is a GREAT DS GAME and not because it's a GREAT SUIKODEN GAME. Well, I'll go ask for help in this site. Welcome to me! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Icegryphon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been playing Suikoden since the day the first one came out on PSX (in the US).

I've played 1-5. I haven't beaten 4 yet (in the middle of it) or 5 (same deal) and haven't played tactics. All three of these things will be changing soon.

Not sure who my favorite character is. My mood changes a lot and it changes game to game. I'll do something different though and tell you my favorite "quest" in a Suikoden game (and probably any game ever). That would be when you go against Neclord in Suikoden 2. I loved having a very specialized vampire-hunting group with Viktor, Sierra and the vampire hunter (forget his name). Was good times.

My buddy told me about Suikosource.com, couldn't find a map there, but on its forum people said to come to this site to find maps so I came here and found this place rocks.

Kumquat.
Mikltov

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: The "Hello I am New" Thread Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I'm not really telling you I'm new, because I'm new and I think you already saw it.
And sorry for my poor english, I'm French.

1. How long you've been playin' Suikoden ?
Hmmm... Since 1999-2000, so nearly 10 years.

2. Which Suikodens you have played in the past ?
Suikoden I, II, III, IV, V
Suikogaiden I and II
Suikoden Tierkreis
And I begin Suikoden trading cards on Emulation

3. Your favorite character ?
I think my avatar tell you who :lol: Luc. Too bad he died in Suikoden III.
But, I like others caracters like Sera (Sarah in Suikoden III), Luca Blight, Jeane, Kinisson, Camus, Miklotov, Geddoe, Yuber, Tir McDohl, Ted, Zerase, Zenoa, Diadora, Fredegund, Sasarai, Hikusaak, Futch, Viki, Geddoe's group and other characters.

4. How you ended up here ?
I know this site since 2005, but I only register now. Quite odd, isn't it ?

5. What vegetable you are most like ?
Hmmm... All sorts of beens, potatoes, salads, cabbage from the Choucroute (a traditional dish from Alsace Region)...

Extra Question. Do you wish to tell us more about you ?
Well, like most of you, I'm a long Suikoden fan. I first played the 2nd one when I was 12 in English (the NTSC version). Now, I'm 21 (22 in September) and I played all other games of the series.
What to say ? Unemployed at the moment, I'm planning to continue my studies in International Trade.
I'm also in charge of the news in [url=http://www.legacyofsuikoden.com/:1rwtld4j]Legacy of Suikoden[/url:1rwtld4j] the most famous french Suikoden fansite. And do be certain I never touch some code online (like HTML or other language), I'm capable to crash all Internet in two seconds.
But it doesn't stop me to develop a [url=http://www.legacyofsuikoden.com/sher/:1rwtld4j]Suikode n fan-game based on the HighEast Rebellion since four years[/url:1rwtld4j]. If you need the plateform, it's on RPG Maker XP, have a [url=http://www.legacyofsuikoden.com/sher/:1rwtld4j]demo (only in French, sorry about that...)[/url:1rwtld4j] and you need this [url=http://www.rpg-maker.fr/programmes/rgss_fr_Bodom_RaBBi .rar:1rwtld4j]pack[/url:1rwtld4j] to play...
And I trully want to thank Suikox for giving me the two heroes design by its 1st April fool (to give to Caesar what is from Caesar).

This add moment is over now (and if moderators feel the need to supress this part, I fully understand it :wink: ).
One more word ? Glad to be with you ^^
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hello Mik, welcome to Suikox. I may have to check out your Legacy of Suikoden site. I learned a bit of French in High School but that was years ago, so I've forgotten most of it now. At the very least it'd be a good refresher!

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Welcome to SuikoX! I'm glad to see you here.
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How long you've been playin' Suikoden 1999-2006

2.Suikoden I, II, III, IV, V st

3. think my avatar tell you who luca blight and solon jhee

4. form duefiumi i register om there luuca blight then i
come here as evil luca blight

potatoes
Cry&Wish

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Welcome to Suikox, O evil Luca Blight. :twisted:

Hehe, I'm new too. I just thought it'd be too rude if I just ignored your hello post and said my own. Hope you have fun here... Haha. :D

As for me, I'm Nico aka Cry&Wish.

1. How long have I been playing Suikoden?
Well, I'm 15 years old now... and my cousin introduced me to Suikoden II about 7 years ago when we had a sleepover. I remember clearly where was: fighting the 3-team battle against Luca Blight, and he had just discovered the power of the Flaming Arrows. :roll: And I've been subconsciously grateful to him ever since. Since then, I've had on-and-off addictions to the different games of the series.

2. Which Suikoden games have I played in the past?
Beaten II, IV and V.
Currently playing I and replaying V at the same time.
I lost my copy of III and have regretted it ever since.
I have Tactics but I don't like the hero... hahaha. Shallow. :P

3. Your favorite character?
Bright Shield Rune boy, Riou, will always hold a place in my heart as the first hero of Suikoden that I met. Lol, met. :lol:
Frey also got to me as I don't want to let go of Suikoden V.

4. How did I end up here?
Suikoden V did it for me. When I finished it, a void in my heart needed filling. And I realized how much I loved the Suikoden world. So I started scouring through fansites, and I found Suikox to be the hippest and most appealing to me. Plus it seemed to be making a new custom game system that really got me interested.

5. What vegetable are you most like?
A pretty potato. I don't know, it's late here, and I just watched retarded films so I'm feeling pretty smart right now. :off topic: Haha.

Let the addiction begin.
devoin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1.For about 3 or 4 years.
2.Suikoden III & V
3.Zerase
4.I was a huge fan so i just google suikoden alot and got here..........
5.I'll say the one and only vegatable that high in my taste of goodness is.....................carrot..................... :?:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 238, 239, 240 ... 242, 243, 244  Next
Page 239 of 244

Jump to: