Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Tierkreis on PS2?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Elc":vflo4x21]I can accept a job and send out the required character; Yod, for instance, in the "Invention Inspiration" mission and they will appear in the Infinity and Wahie tells me they've gotten through all right. Then I'll leave the Corridor and, for example, decide to go to a dungeon to level somebody up, but as soon as I reach the map screen, a message pops up saying Yod has returned. When I check with Moana, I get a failed mission report. The mission then reappears on the mission list in the Corridor.

I am perplexed as I don't have problems hiring and using other players, it's just when I try to initiate my own missions that it tends to fail without, well, fail.
Ah....I think of other people hearing about that....I'm guessing it's some kind of firewall related thing? ((As that 'problem' reminds me of how our internet connection sometimes has problem "sending out" data --via certain programs-- but works perfectly fine "receiving data")
Sorry to day....I'm not sure how to fix that issue...especially in terms of the DS' wifi.....

As for a Suikoden mmorpg idea.......I guess it's an interesting thought.......but they'd need to stick strictly with the background that Tierkreis has laid out in order for it so work successfully.....((aka the idea of being able to travel to several worlds withing"The Infinity" and having several people be able to be the same "star" simultaneously....but seeing that "Suikoden" needs to stick closely to the "108 SoD theme" for it to be a "Suikoden".........it would need to be pretty restrictive......))

......And also......I don't think the majority of "old-school Suikoden fans" would like that option.....at least immediately....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

for a mmo suikoden that's what i think it may look like:
there's all coutrys we know ,and each player can be created in a country
for the charcaters there's till now 648 or more playable characters and lots of non-playable ,enemies and friends,so each character choose a character and it's ok if there's is the same character
each country create an army wich are the players(each player have one character) and fight other country...
an in the same country there must be an arena where character can fight to level up and don't forget the mosnters
and the character distrubution is the same as the game shown ,like riou for example in dunan and same for others....
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="jowy220":3qtyxnbz]for a mmo suikoden that's what i think it may look like:
there's all coutrys we know ,and each player can be created in a country
each country create an army wich are the players(each player have one character) and fight other country...
an in the same country there must be an arena where character can fight to level up and don't forget the mosnters
and the character distrubution is the same as the game shown ,like riou for example in dunan and same for others....
And that is what fan-made role-plays/games/etc. are for...It seems a hassle for creators to lay out an expensive Suikoden-mmo project like this when traditional/original Suikoden games have NO MMO ELEMENTS whatsoever and it isn't as famous as Final Fantasty (heck....even when Final Fantasy went mmo it doesn't seem to have "hit-off" as much as a hit as I thought it would've...I mean compared to other TRUE mmos out there...)

It's too bad you weren't around on suikox earlier.......previously we (this site/forums) had a "game" (/Nation system) set up in the existing Suikoden world and....partially....did a little of what you are describing...

There is a new 'game' in the works...but it seems it'll be a while till it's up

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i have been in this forum before it was renewed
and i remember there was a game where you have soldier(i think ) and you fight other members,well i don't remember it welll,but it was fun, and do you have an idea when it will come out?/
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="jowy220":1j7em25y]and do you have an idea when it will come out?/
all you can do is [url=http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17& ;t=31597:1j7em25y]keep your eyes on this thread[/url:1j7em25y] like everyone else...

and....since we've gone so off-topic...I apologize and shut my mouth now :lol:

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: