Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

This new OnLive gaming "thing"

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:34 am    Post subject: This new OnLive gaming "thing" Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This seems like a really cool idea, and I applaud whoever came up with it, but I see it as more of a lazy man's home version of the pay gaming lobby, or the gaming option for the dude who loves his cable tv & likes playing games but never kept up with buying them, though gaming around the world is so well established by this point that it's ridicules to think this thing will replace consoles & pcs.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: This new OnLive gaming "thing" Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not completely sold on this system. Even after watching the streamed live presentation they never really fully explained how they'll solve the latency issues. Really, this system may attract PC owners who don't feel like constantly upgrading their system but I don't see console gamers rushing to get one.

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I thought how they were giving really uncertain answers towards the end of the conference to be rather lame.

I think those serious pc gamers should consider this, but I thought those that are constantly upgrading their pcs and paying for the top new FPS & RTS pc releases took pride in doing that, otherwise wouldn't it be cheaper to get the games illegally or just switch to consoles...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: