Suikoden United and Informational Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Missions
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
valeriaC12

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: Missions Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

forgot to type this, i'm stucked with minen's background
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Missions Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="blizder":3bh5qj89]strongest as in strength or...
well...I just sent strongest in level/people I use alot mostly....my characters were all around the high 40s everytime...I think....
As I've never really used the Dreambeast machine thing...so whatever level my Hero was after 1st Fort Ark attack was what I sent....

[quote="valeriaC12":3bh5qj89]thanks blizder.
got few info, i completed zenoa's request with four person and all have high hand stat (maybe that hand means skill).

I heard people saying you just need to send Sisuca, regardless of level....and so I tried it and it seems to work everytime...strangely enough.... o_O
(although early in the game...Sisuca is one of the main people I use....so I don't really know if the "regardless of level" bit is true....)

I'm not sure how to do Minen's background request...but seeing as it never dissapears....there must be a person who will make it pass 0_o ...kind of how Siscua seems to always succeeds in Zenoa's quest...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Missions Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Ikano":2qzlpeif]As I've never really used the Dreambeast machine thing...

Do. It holds one of the only definite references to the original world I've come across. There was another, but it is vague enough to possibly be just a coincidence.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject: Re: Missions Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="TruePerception":1f49cyid][quote="Ikano":1f4 9cyid]As I've never really used the Dreambeast machine thing...

Do. It holds one of the only definite references to the original world I've come across. There was another, but it is vague enough to possibly be just a coincidence. Bah! Who need's references. I'm not crazy about finding "references to the old world".

And I don't know about the English version....but I tried it in the Japanese version and all the Dreambeasts I fought there were either INSANELY HARD or STUPIDLY EASY...but in both cases.....the exp it gave me WAS A JOKE (in a "omg...ALL THAT WORK for a MEASLY AMOUNT OF EXP?!" way)
I rather grab groups of people at a time....and do a few laps around Rarohenga + it's mysterious ruins for training.....though if I have time I might try getting rare drops with the Dreambeast machine...."MIGHT"

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
blizder

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: Missions Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Ikano":1pimosy3][quote="TruePerception":1pi mosy3][quote="Ikano":1pimosy3]As I've never really used the Dreambeast machine thing...

Do. It holds one of the only definite references to the original world I've come across. There was another, but it is vague enough to possibly be just a coincidence. Bah! Who need's references. I'm not crazy about finding "references to the old world".

And I don't know about the English version....but I tried it in the Japanese version and all the Dreambeasts I fought there were either INSANELY HARD or STUPIDLY EASY...but in both cases.....the exp it gave me WAS A JOKE (in a "omg...ALL THAT WORK for a MEASLY AMOUNT OF EXP?!" way)
I rather grab groups of people at a time....and do a few laps around Rarohenga + it's mysterious ruins for training.....though if I have time I might try getting rare drops with the Dreambeast machine...."MIGHT"

I agree completely. I dont know if i unlocked all the dreambeasts yet, but so far the exp they give me is like 13 at level 43 with full party. I'm not sure if solo should be the way to go,but i'll skip that.it's too dangerous in a sense that they are all boss-like monsters.
valeriaC12

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

info again from me! it's Showdown quest for gorno? (gorno from another world). It happens two times and in two different season, i forgot what season for the first showdown, but the second showdown can be completed when white leaf season.

o yeah, u can get pretty rare trade goods from nuzhat's dreambeast, like dragon meat. thanks for ikano mentioned that thing.
well, dreambeasts have pretty unique form. if you want to see it, then go ahead.
blizder

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

in a way, i already did. 10 of them in fact, and my findings for my party is as mentioned above
valeriaC12

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: Missions Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

woohoo! Minen's Background solved! Bring four characters with star/luck stat above 200! Must use full party![spoiler:1dupa545]i use marica,sisuca,hina,nakil. Leveling them need lot of work![/spoiler:1dupa545]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: