Suikoden Unique and Irenic Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What does the "Hand" status do?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiku

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: What does the "Hand" status do? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The one with the hand icon that says "- 5" in red.

Music | Kingdom Hearts OC ReMix - Above the Rising Falls
Game | Suikoden V
Anime | Death Note
Next: ????
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that is the Skill stat, my guess is that it has something to do with the number of attacks but can't be sure about it. =/

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

On that same note, what is the Star?

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the star represents luck.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah the star represent luck,and no idea abou the hand, it could be as it was said "skill"
MiKeMiTchi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, that might be Skill or Accuracy.
The star represents LUCK.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hand seems to be "tech"

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Oppenheimer

Les monsieurs de Narcisse

256470 Potch
0 Soldiers
1865 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The instruction book is just awful in this regard. How could it not explain something like that? It has all of about half a dozen pages in total.

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The symbols are (of course) explained in the Japanese manual

....I can scan the page in if someone fluent in Japanese is willing to translate it....?

And then we will know for sure what all the symbols are...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry for the double post but
Here is a scan [courtesy of...me =) ]of the Japanese manual page that talks about all those "symbols"
Quote:

Someone with better Japanese may want to translate it....but my guess-lation reads it as:

Quote:
hand symbol: "Success of attack hitting. Chance of countering enemy's attack."
star symbol: "Chance of dodging enemies attack. Chance of inflicting a status ailment on enemy during certain attacks"

Which sounds like tech/skill and luck respectively if you ask me....

however I'm NOT REALLY fluent in Japanese....so don't quote me on what it really says...........

===============================
edit: by the way...this page is missing from the US manual as well...although majority of people prob figured it out themself anyway:
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/Nadistu/SuikoSca ns/missinManual02.png:1jss4h2a]Another Missing Manual page[/url:1jss4h2a]

KFCrispy

51948 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: What does the "Hand" status do? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh that's really interesting, they say Luck = evasion rate??? so SPD only accounts for turn-order? i've noticed that turn-order sometimes switches around, so it's not JUST the SPD stat that determines turn order.... hmmm
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well...there are some skills (in-game) that force characters to attack first or attack last during a turn...so if we imagine the enemies having skills like that as well...(along with status ailments that they're inflicted with...cuz I think that affects it a little as well)...
.....that could possibly be what's affecting the turn order....

in addition to maybe luck as well (cuz I can't read all of what that page says...though I don't think it mentions "turn order" under "luck".... )

KFCrispy

51948 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: What does the "Hand" status do? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ikano I was talking about different turns orders when just using normal attacks / Auto.
for example, I was in Coastal Cove and Hero and Liu had the same speed, Cougar about 20-30 pts higher, and Nanma about 10 pts lower. Cougar didn't always go first, and often-times Nanma would attack before Liu. When I auto vs 1 target, you might see Hero, Cougar, Liu, Nanma in that order, and other times it could be Cougar, Hero, Nanma, Liu!
Oppenheimer

Les monsieurs de Narcisse

256470 Potch
0 Soldiers
1865 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Ikano":3lq1wiu0]edit: by the way...this page is missing from the US manual as well...although majority of people prob figured it out themself anyway:
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/Nadistu/SuikoSca ns/missinManual02.png:3lq1wiu0]Another Missing Manual page[/url:3lq1wiu0]

What does the paralization (two lighting bolts) status effect do? People still seem to attack just fine when they are effected with it.

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

this paralysation cause sometimes poeple not to attack,but they can attack ,if you have bad luck they won't attack
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: