Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Burning Program

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:26 am    Post subject: Burning Program Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What's a good DVD burning program? I'm starting on my second terabyte worth of stuff so thinking I need to start putting things onto dvds. Right now I'm just using the windows movie maker and Roxio. Both do a fairly lack luster job doing it as the things I put on come out weird on a normal dvd player.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nero. Always worked perfectly for me.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I second Nero as well (although I tend to burn data DVDs not 'movie' DvDs...)

also the brand/type of DVD you burn onto/speed you burn at can affect the quality of the "burning" as well...so you could look stuff up about that as well... = )

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: