Suikoden United and Illegal Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Help Advertise Tierkreis!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Help Advertise Tierkreis! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikosource is pleased to announce a Tierkreis advertisement contest. Contestants are to create any kind of advertisement for the upcoming Nintendo DS title, Suikoden Tierkreis. The series is still a niche, and we want to change that.

The format? Anything. I got this idea from a popular thread at the boards at NeoGAF.com, which had forum members creating one-page magazine ads for games. If you have brilliant Photoshop skills, great. Make a magazine ad. What if you don't? Maybe you're a good writer. Write a short essay convincing someone to take a dip into the Suikoden series. Always wanted to create a Suikoden box art and think you can do better than the current Tierkreis box art? Make one. You can pick anything that you think is going to sell Suikoden to someone who's never heard of it before. I think there's a large amount of creativity in the Suikoden community, and we can use it to increase Suikoden's visibility on the internet.

There will be Suikoden prizes. I'm not exactly sure what yet, but it will be something.

Deadline? I think two weeks will work out well. March 27 it is.

Where to post it? Post it on whatever forum you read this post on. Just as a reply to this topic. We'll check each topic we make for submissions. If its in a format that is hard to just post on a forum (audio / video), email me at thcsquad@gmail.com and we will work something out.

Good luck!
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I made a really crude magazine ad to start people off.

Also, Dazz posted a bunch of Tierkreis art for people to use.

[url:3pe7ezv0]http://spriters-resource.com/ds/suikoden/index 6;html[/url:3pe7ezv0]
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alright i was bored enough to whip something up, like [url=http://www.ardworks-design.nl/suikox/tierkreis_ad. png:ds1mit00]this makeshift ad/poster thing (1,75MB)[/url:ds1mit00]. EU version. XP
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was thinking of making a fantrailer.....but I kinda got lazy and the idea/plans fell through......

so just pulled together an animated banner instead
[spoiler:1pxbv44m][/spoiler:1pxbv44m]

I'm lame...yes I know.....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mmm. If I get some time I'll try making a Wow Machinima for it since I find those fun. I have to actually buy a DS and the game first though...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Help Advertise Tierkreis! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've extended the deadline by two weeks, for various reasons. So...April 10.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: