Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

PUSH X TO NOT DIE.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yvl

Sanctus

Potch
Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: PUSH X TO NOT DIE. Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[url=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punct uation?page=1:1yaupui8]Zero Punctuation.[/url:1yaupui8]

This is a web-journal done by a man named Yahtzee about video games. He reviews them using hilarious cut-out drawings or stick figures of sorts, a British accent, cynicism out the ass, and as the name implies, zero punctuation.

This is by far the most hilarious medium for reviewing games I've ever seen. He's not a big fan of RPGs, but he's done several, and Fable 2 and Fallout 3 are among his best entries.

Because you may be too lazy to sort through them -

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ ... -Fallout-3
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ ... 46-Fable-2

Les monsieurs de Narcisse

Potch
Soldiers
1865 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I watch him weekly. Very funny. Although he's certainly biased by genres he likes and dislikes. He'd hate Suikoden as he hates all JRPGs.

Sanctus

Potch
Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Oppenheimer":2ise9kgn]I watch him weekly. Very funny. Although he's certainly biased by genres he likes and dislikes. He'd hate Suikoden as he hates all JRPGs.

Can't blame him. He has a very valid opinion against them - if he's not into cutscenes and character development as much as the gameplay, that's his opinion. Mind you, he never said they all suck or anything like that the way he did with recent Sonic games, just that he doesn't like them. Can't expect everyone to be open to everything.

Of course, I'm still disappointed as all fuck that he's not into them, as I'd love to see some more games I actually know, but he does a good enough job that even the games I've never played are still hilarious.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: