Suikoden United and Inspirational Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Tierkreis Promo Stuff

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:14 am    Post subject: Tierkreis Promo Stuff Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm sure lots of people have seen it by now but here's the promo item for getting the game:

It's said to be a 18 tracks cd with an artbook, though the square shape is a bit werid for a book...

Unlike with Suikoden V, it seems both gamestop & gamecrazy are getting the same promo item this time.
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow looks pretty good!
These are the promotional items they're giving out to ensure that people buy the game and actually enjoy it XD
I want the promo items!! ):
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I approve of this product padding.

Art is nice to look at and music is nice to listen to, everybody happy!
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just...pray there isn't a VERY limited quantity of these like the S5 bonus (not everyone who pre-ordered S5 via Gamestop.com got the bonus....missing the bonus via the store is one thing but missing it when you ordered it online and the thing said "game + bonus" all the way to online checkout....ripoff!)

I'll be out of the country the week it comes out (assuming the current release date doesn't change...) x_x

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:58 am    Post subject: Re: Tierkreis Promo Stuff Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Suikoden V bonus pack wasn't hard to get at all, I got like 8 of them without even trying, it was harder for me to get the art cell though since there were only a couple of gamecrazy stores in my area, but that's not a problem this time since all the chains are getting the same thing.

I doubt it will be hard to get this since it's a pretty plain item for a pretty low profile DS game, the last time Konami went all out on a promo item was for Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, with a Castlevania 20th Anniversary Bonus Collectors Set that had a Music CD with 37 tracks, Special Castlevania Stylus, Castlevania DS Game Case, Art Collection Book, and Castlevania Timeline Poster, all in a really neat package. That set of promo items still sells for over $30 online, not bad for something you got for free when buying a $30 DS game, but that's far from the case here for Suikoden.
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:42 am    Post subject: Re: Tierkreis Promo Stuff Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pardon the double post but I went out and finally preordered the game last weekend, I was at a pretty small store and was told the promo item was not in yet, only to dig through their box of stuff and finding 2 cds among all the other give away stuff. I don't think anyone else had asked about the item before me so it seems like the store maybe only got 2 or 3 of them in, but again it was a pretty small store so I don't think everyone need to rush out to get it because it's in short supply or something.

The cover looks better than the earlier default design, but it's a shame they didn't even have the trademark "Genso Suikoden" japanese title on the cover. As I thought, the square shape was not made for an artbook because it's digital, I have yet to open the cd and look into that, so I don't know what kind of effort is put into gathering the artworks, though it's rather disappointing not to get anything in print on paper. 18 tracks on the cd, but I guess since the opening theme is a song sang by a particular artist, they couldn't get the rights to included it, which is a Suikoden first and a little weird. On the front top right corner, it said the official guide can be downloaded from Prima's website, last I checked it wasn't there yet, but I guess that just means it will not be in print and won't be something we can buy.
Shagami

Magatsuhi

134625 Potch
10 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Stupid people here didnt get any of the promo stuff
the gamestop said they didnt receive anything for suikoden. And since there drawer for promo stuff is visible from the counter and the guy checked it 4 times i didnt see anything except a shirt for some rumble game D=
he said to check back in a few days to see if they get it, i was gunna call the other location in town and see if they got it or not.

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I heard shipping for games and/or bonuses got messed up pretty badly for some places....

My dad luckily picked up mine ok

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: