Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

hey guys i need a little help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shagami

Magatsuhi

134625 Potch
10 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: hey guys i need a little help Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Im going to cosplay Viki at anime expo this year and i decided on her outfit from Suikoden 4
and i was wondering if anyone got any good screens or images of the BACK of the outfit

[url=http://i43.tinypic.com/33d9zti.jpg:ej9x89tt]The outfit in question[/url:ej9x89tt]
thanks Im getting it professionally made and need good images of it from the back and sides if anyone has any
thanks everyone ^^

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well... they got [url=http://www.duefiumi.com/index.php?option=com_rsgal lery2&page=inline&id=29&Itemid=55/url:17h0o83z]this one[/url:17h0o83z] at Due Fiumi that shows a little bit more of the side of the shoulder. But that's all that I have found. =/
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: