Suikoden United and Illusional Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

PLEASE HELP!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AcexKing

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: PLEASE HELP! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In the first Suikoden there is a way to get crazy amounts of gold in the beginning from Marco in rockland. Now my Question is when you get him to come to your castle and talk to him to play the game dose he have a set pattern at all or am I screwed because I stopped doing the money trick because I got bored doing it....this is my first time playing and I bought it from the Playstation Network.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That doesn't work after he joins I think, but Gaspar is a faster way to make money anyway.

640 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yea. don't bother with Marco once you get the castle. Gaspar is more than rich enough to finance the whole war
AcexKing

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: PLEASE HELP! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whose Gaspar?
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gambler that plays the same dice game that you played to recruit Tai Ho. Go back to where you found Tai Ho & Yam Koo and he will be there.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

@ sage THANK YOU SOOO MUCH.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: