Suikoden United and Irenic Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Where Will Suikoden VI Take Place? Speculate Here! (Spoiler!!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boed666

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:59 am    Post subject: harmonia....??? not yet Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
"what I need most is to see harmonia ..."
Hmmm, some characters' endings in fact point to Nagarea, whaddaya think, True? (regardless of my 'Nameless Lands, kay)
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: Where Will Suikoden VI Take Place? Speculate Here! (Spoi Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

too soon for harmoina ? then when do you think is the time for it.
and what's that nagaria ??? never heard of it.
and how about a future suikoden that assembles all the heros (tenkai stars (i thiink it's tenkai))
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A call out, eh? 8-)

Actually, yes. Given the endings in Suikoden V, Nagaera is the next logical step in the progression, but then, Konami hasn't always taken the logical step (IV should have gone to either the Western Continent or The Nameless Lands, but it didn't, and Gaien seemed a more logical choice then Falena, after V, but we continued south). I would like to see more of Oboro, but then, we have never seen a repeat detective. Honestly, I would be happy with Nagaera, TNL, Western Continent, New Armes, or Zelant. Perhaps even Western Gaien.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
boed666

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: timeline ... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm, yup it was a call out, he he he..aaaanywayyy, your point of Konami not taken logical step surely is something to be taken into account, I mean, Suikoden series jump here n there, mixing time lines. So I suppose, they'll be doing something again with Suikoden VI? For one, S5 goes back before S1 (Lorelai pointing up north to Scarlet Moon Empire), if my guess is correct, Konami may play with another backtrack with S6. In short, I don't think they will let out Nagarea (if the logical step is no taken, that is) unless this region has something to do with S3? Your guess??
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, I would enjoy it if they had a new game concurrent with one of the earlier ones, i.e. during Suikoden I, II, or III; but in a different area, not actually connected. It would disallow Jeane and Viki to be there, though. Then again, perhaps it wouldn't. Little Viki could sub in, and there is nothing to say Viki can't exist in the same place twice, due to her time traveling. With Jeane, if she is, in fact, multiple people, then she could certainly be in more than one place at a time.

boed666

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Viki .... Konami has no trouble putting this lil cutey practically anywhere, anytime, even if the Suikoden 6 took place in more an advanced time line, like hundreds of years after people have long forgotten about the use of runes, then suddenly blah blah blah. As for Jeane, i dunno, if she is multiple personaes, then is Konami trying to tell us something about Sindar being able to clone people? That would be intriguing - cos that way Konami could always play with the time lines of Suikoden series and that means the "where" could be anywhere...but still my guess would be Nagarea or TNL - in an advanced setting!?
Wow, imagine, Viki appears in a modern nation of Nagarea when people have forgotten the true runes, then ... BAM, there you go, time travel, gears, advanced technology, all combined with the power of true runes....naah, back to Nagarea or The Nameless Lands with Elven Ruins, my guess.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I actually doubt that Jeane is Sindarin. More likely she is Ancient Armesian, but even that doesn't seem likely. I think more than likely, she is an eternal entity, similar to what is expected of Eresh, though having more control over, or maybe more desire to control, the appearance of her host body.

boed666

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Jeane...Zerase Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Come to think of it, even Zerase respects Jeane somewhat in terms of her ability on runes. I just hope Konami would tease n treat us more with this one intriguing phenomenon of certain race that has yet to describe in our Suiko world. I would have to disagree with you about Jeane being an Armesian or Sindarian. I kinda like your idea of Jeane being a different entity having latent power we shall see in the near future. Hmmm....could it be that they are "tears" incarnation? You know what I mean by "tears" I believe....(out of darkness then...)
Whoa, if there was even a faint hint on this being true, then ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: