Suikoden Unique and Informational Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Gremio and Camille

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Gremio and Camille Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, I've posted this theory before, on Gamefaqs at Harmonia-online(RiP) and I think even here at suikox before, but it's been a while, I couldn't find so I figured I would post it again for discussion. Suikoden 1 spoilers abound.

In suikoden 1 Camille joins you right before you take Lake Toran Castle. Her reason for joining is because Gremio never paid for the banquet you had earlier in the game before Teo left for battle and she is a notorious debt collector. You don't have the money so she comes along until you do. End game she is still with you even though you have more then enough money to pay for infinite banquets. Now of course there's the argument that in the course of fighting with you she becomes compasionate to your cause and stays on to fight the good fight, completely plausible. My theory is that she falls in love with Gremio in the course of the game behind the scenes and we just never actually get to see the pairing.

We know that Camille was a tough as nails debt collector so she would have stuck to Gremio like glue until she was paid. Anytime he wasn't with Tir she would have been with him. Also there are some curious scenes in the game. When Gremio dies and you do the hallway walk of shame all of those close to Gremio are present, Cleo... Pahn... Viktor... and...Camille? Not only is she here but she is more angry than anyone else, she wants vengance. This to me proves a little more then a working relationship. Also, if you opt to kill Millich Camille is the one who does the dirty deed. Not Tir who was raised by gremio, not Cleo or Pahn who have been family to Gremio for years, not even Viktor who's more then capable of the deed both physically and emotionally, Camille kills Millich. Also not early on but as the Castle grows and the game progresses you'll notice Camille ends up staying on the same floor as Tir and Gremio.

All in all this adds up to mean there's something going on between Gremio and Camille throughout the game that we don't see directly but if you add it all up...

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
c4123n

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm pretty sure that camille has something for gremio and vice versa! hehe... I noticed it on gremio's death scene...
Wind Rune

640 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

likely there was something between them. no one would get that emotional just because of money
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: